Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new side schools

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
I know all these people want a new school but I was thinking another side school like star and moon like that ok its wind,spirt,and solid ok.Solid is asorb attack and domage.spirt is sharing your heath with someone elese like aspell for it donate of heart (lose 1000 heath to give 1000) like that. wind is like calm taunt and to move blades and traps to the enemy like a spell for it would be reverseit does this(move a trap on you to the enemy across from you like that and the school colors are solid:gray/purple wind:white/cyan spirt:green/black hope you like these new side schools

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Maxo123456789 wrote:
I know all these people want a new school but I was thinking another side school like star and moon like that ok its wind,spirt,and solid ok.Solid is asorb attack and domage.spirt is sharing your heath with someone elese like aspell for it donate of heart (lose 1000 heath to give 1000) like that. wind is like calm taunt and to move blades and traps to the enemy like a spell for it would be reverseit does this(move a trap on you to the enemy across from you like that and the school colors are solid:gray/purple wind:white/cyan spirt:green/black hope you like these new side schools
These schools' specialties sound a bit taken.
Life uses absorb damage already (as with spirit armor and rebirth).
Spirit A) needs a new name as life, death, and myth make up the spirit schools and B) this specialty is overshadowed by life which heals without the caster loosing life.
Wind is. . . original, but I'm not sure how useful it would be. Shields would be just as, if not more, useful in stopping traps and fire already has a "steal charm" spell that steals blades.