Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm losing attack power?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
when the storm sirens came with all the new spells i noticed sirens was one of the weakest ones right if youdidnt have that stuff where it made it do more damage right but i hate storm though but that spells to weak to be storm butit is just plain weak s ki make storms next new attack be stonger from Paul sunhammer lvl 80

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
The only way Sirens would be weak is if you had absolutely no damage inputs and no blades or traps. Don't forget that while doing 880 base damage, it also destroys 2 charms, adds a stronger version of smokescreen to enemies, and lowers threat on all.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Storm isn't losing attack power, they are gaining skills in other areas. Sirens is the best aoe in the game, hands down. Not rebirth, not earthquake, not scarecrow not anything is better. With colossal it can get 1155 damage to all enemies, which is only 150 damage from leviathan. That said it is an aoe which is amazing damage for even storm. In the old version it made the next spell fizzle automatically. It also taunts. This spell is the role model for the future aoe attacks that try to challenge the ultimate spell sirens.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Maxo123456789 wrote:
when the storm sirens came with all the new spells i noticed sirens was one of the weakest ones right if youdidnt have that stuff where it made it do more damage right but i hate storm though but that spells to weak to be storm butit is just plain weak s ki make storms next new attack be stonger from Paul sunhammer lvl 80

Speaking damage wise you are right. Although the spell does more than just damage that's why it has lower damage.

P.S. the spell use to be stronger but was later nerves due to it being too op. I think the original damage was the same as levy.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
thejordanator wrote:
Storm isn't losing attack power, they are gaining skills in other areas. Sirens is the best aoe in the game, hands down. Not rebirth, not earthquake, not scarecrow not anything is better. With colossal it can get 1155 damage to all enemies, which is only 150 damage from leviathan. That said it is an aoe which is amazing damage for even storm. In the old version it made the next spell fizzle automatically. It also taunts. This spell is the role model for the future aoe attacks that try to challenge the ultimate spell sirens.
i said that without anything on the card it self. you didnt understand what i said in my own words i said with no blades no traps no extra attack from armor no collosal no sun cards

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
thejordanator wrote:
oh i would like to say its jugement 8)

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Lol, this is funny. Storm is not losing any attack power whatsoever. Unbuffed, my Siren does 1750 damage. It also:

Attacks all enemies
Adds a 50% Accuracy Debuff on all enemies
Reduces Threat on all enemies
Removes 2 Blades from all enemies
Still think it's underpowered? Remember, it only dropped a microscopic 35 damage in Test Realm

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Maxo123456789 wrote:
thejordanator wrote:
i said that without anything on the card it self. you didnt understand what i said in my own words i said with no blades no traps no extra attack from armor no collosal no sun cards

Wow. Colossal didnt change anything. Its still 150 damage from leviathan. Nothing changes. All i suggested was adding a colossal enchantment which is the same for every card. Again. Nothing changes.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Maxo123456789 wrote:
thejordanator wrote:
oh i would like to say its jugement 8)

I am sorry to break the news to you but judgement isnt an aoe. If it was, then everyone would be balance lol.