Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Almost There!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
Hey, I'm a level 35 myth and I am about to come to DS but I have a feeling that I am too low for this world from stories told from my friends. If I am too low for this world (your opinon) could anyone suggest some ways I could level up and at what level would be apropriate for DS,Thanks :D

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Personally I do like to be a higher level to enter DragonSpry so I take all the side quests and side worlds available to me along the way. Crab Alley, Wyesteria, and I try to work in Grizzlehiem because there is no experience for that world, here and there by areas up to level 40 so I am ready for the Jotun quest to be given me - even if I don't get back there until I am level 50.

I then also take all the side and main quests in DragonSprye so my level is better to deal with the end parts of Grizzlehiem then into Wintertusk and Celestial. Once in Celestia I take only main story line and the same with Wintertusk. You can always back track for them if needed or you want to.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011