Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Super Hurry needs to be fixed!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I got a new pet and thought, hey let's get her up to teen and race! I am a pet Commander and wanted to get up to Warlord. So I join a race and the second it starts, the other three players use Super Hurry! They speed ahead, leaving me in the dust. I lost my title as Pet Commander and I was very angry with how Super Hurry was over powered.

(This is my first post ever, I'm sorry if I am posting incorrectly or in the wrong place)

Defender
May 29, 2011
Brycenall wrote:
I got a new pet and thought, hey let's get her up to teen and race! I am a pet Commander and wanted to get up to Warlord. So I join a race and the second it starts, the other three players use Super Hurry! They speed ahead, leaving me in the dust. I lost my title as Pet Commander and I was very angry with how Super Hurry was over powered.

(This is my first post ever, I'm sorry if I am posting incorrectly or in the wrong place)

I know your struggling, but as a derby warlord myself, I can share some exp.
Super hurry used to bother me so much I decided to get it myself, and with a few good hatches I did. I got a beast combo of super hurry and spiffy pop in one pet, thats what got me warlord. Trust me, once you try getting warlord in derby, most of the good people will have the hurry powers. These are them:

hurry:+ 30 speed rate

big hurry-40 speed rate
super hurry-50 speed rate
mega hurry- plus 100 speed rate

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
Brycenall wrote:

i totally agree. i was in a pet ranked derby and this phoenix used super hurry and me and everyone else were gone he finished at like 2:15.00 . i didnt know why they allow this but something has to be done about this.

Benjamin Griffinsmith level 35 fire