Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nidavellir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
I have completed all of Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, but I still don't know what Nidavellir is for. I checked Wizard101 Central, it still didn't have an answer, they didn't even have the reason why grumlik was standing in there.
What is Nidavvelir for, or is it just for farming?

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Well Nidavellir is home to the Hall of Valor, Winterdeep Warren and Helgrind Warren which are required in a quest to defeat Jotun. Grumlik is there perhaps for a quest to be created at a later date.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
hjjhii77 wrote:
I have completed all of Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, but I still don't know what Nidavellir is for. I checked Wizard101 Central, it still didn't have an answer, they didn't even have the reason why grumlik was standing in there.

How do I get to Nidavellir? I've looked everywhere. Thanks in advance.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
GunnerOIF2003 wrote:
hjjhii77 wrote:

How do I get to Nidavellir? I've looked everywhere. Thanks in advance.

Just like other locations in Grizzleheim, you must be a certain level to get access to Nidavellir. I think it's Level 40, but I'm not sure about that.

Nidavellir is located just to the side of Baldur Goldpaws near the boat in Northguard. You follow the path near him.

This first link talks about Nidavellir and shows a map of Grizzleheim:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Grizzleheim

The second link here shows the three areas within Nidavellir. I found it easier to do the first two sections (Helgrind Warren, and Winterdeep Warren), then do the Hall of Valor.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=137877&postcount=6

That way I eliminated two of Jotun's brothers, so I had to fight only Jotun and one of his minions.

There is also a path for Winterdeep Warren on the second link so that you can bypass some of the side bosses to get to the end of that area.

Hope this helps.

(And don't forget to pick up the book in Winterdeep Warren while you are there.)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hjjhii77 wrote:

At a higher level, one or more of the schools must go there on a school quest. Aside from that, it's just a greeting hall of sorts. :)