Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why are there no more school spells to train?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hello fellow fans and other people, its me, Tamato5. I have a question more specifically to the people at Kingsisle. Why after level 42 we cant buy spells in school? I get that we get outside of school and at a certain level, but cant there be a wider selection of spells after level 42? What I mean is, like once you get the 42 spell from your teacher (mine was collosus, as in eg) that we can get a whole new page of spells to learn from ,which would be so cool of Kingsisle :D, up to level 80, or around that. But if Kingsisle or someone on the message boards could please explain to me why, or give me a reason or something this would really help me out. See you and my fellow friends in the spiral.

(p.s. sorry if i was posting to many comments today :3)

TristanDarkBlade Archmage Ice

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
I am also thinking of those who make wizard101 well could give we as playing wizard101 new school spell time has come for of make new spell to the school the wizard which is over level 42 could go up in school class of wine a fight with you teacher and it would open new spell options in your school, that's how I could think of me doing it. but I also think there should be was multiple spell I thank you will have to take it up. I hope there are many who want several spell to the school. I support you in the