Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

rnk 10 spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
KyleSChen wrote:
Hi! here are some ideas for spells.

life, giant tortise, 800-900 to all enemys + life dispell OR 1000 healing + 500 absorb to all friends (the more common thing it will do)

aperance, you see the woods and a giant rock, but the rock turns out to be a shell, the turtle comes out of the shell, (blades+traps) it stomps on each enemy dealing damage OR turns around and renters it shell healing and absorbing,

myth, cyberus, 300 damage + 1200 damage

you see a farm with lots of mythical animals (trolls, hydras ect.) then a cyberus walks up,(blades+traps) it starts by biting the enemy with one head 100, then with the other head it breaths on the enemy (the way the hydras do it , but myth)900

death, goat 950 all enemys swap half,

you see an old, destroyed vilage and a path, a goat comes hopping down the path, it looks at the enemy and its red eyes start to glow brighter,(blades+traps) it charges at the enemy,900 turns around with a ball of energy above its horns and gives it to you.

fire, sly fox 200 + 1000 DOT to all enemys

you see the forest, a fox comes out looks at enemy and catches on fire,(blades+traps) it bites the enemy, 150 + 1100 DOT

ice, yeti, 1000 to each enemy + stun

you see nothing but snow on the ground and falling from the sky, out of nowhere there's a yeti, (blades+traps) it comes up and wacks each enemy, 900 + stun

storm, um. . . zeus 1300 to each enemy + stun

you see all of greece then you zoom up to mount. alimpus where you see zeus sitting on his thrown, he stands up and grabs 2 lightnig bolts,(blades+traps)
he throws the first one at the enemy, 1000, the 2nd, stun

balance, manders, 300 fire, ice, storm, and balance

you see a desert island and all 4 tipes of manders,(blades+traps) they attack in that order.

so please tell me what you think, and KI please at least consiter making these spells in the game, Thanks
Zeus is just a copy of Storm Lord and is far too powerful, Manders are just strange, Fox is too strange and too powerful, Yeti is too similar to Mammoth, Goat is just odd, Tortoise is overpowered, Cerberus seems like Orthrus knock-off. Sorry.

A few things. Fox is not strange or too powerful, yeti and mammoth are completely different, goat is not to odd if you think about chimera, and life is not overpowered

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
jsd2122001 wrote:
KyleSChen wrote:
Hi! here are some ideas for spells.

life, giant tortise, 800-900 to all enemys + life dispell OR 1000 healing + 500 absorb to all friends (the more common thing it will do)

aperance, you see the woods and a giant rock, but the rock turns out to be a shell, the turtle comes out of the shell, (blades+traps) it stomps on each enemy dealing damage OR turns around and renters it shell healing and absorbing,

myth, cyberus, 300 damage + 1200 damage

you see a farm with lots of mythical animals (trolls, hydras ect.) then a cyberus walks up,(blades+traps) it starts by biting the enemy with one head 100, then with the other head it breaths on the enemy (the way the hydras do it , but myth)900

death, goat 950 all enemys swap half,

you see an old, destroyed vilage and a path, a goat comes hopping down the path, it looks at the enemy and its red eyes start to glow brighter,(blades+traps) it charges at the enemy,900 turns around with a ball of energy above its horns and gives it to you.

fire, sly fox 200 + 1000 DOT to all enemys

you see the forest, a fox comes out looks at enemy and catches on fire,(blades+traps) it bites the enemy, 150 + 1100 DOT

ice, yeti, 1000 to each enemy + stun

you see nothing but snow on the ground and falling from the sky, out of nowhere there's a yeti, (blades+traps) it comes up and wacks each enemy, 900 + stun

storm, um. . . zeus 1300 to each enemy + stun

you see all of greece then you zoom up to mount. alimpus where you see zeus sitting on his thrown, he stands up and grabs 2 lightnig bolts,(blades+traps)
he throws the first one at the enemy, 1000, the 2nd, stun

balance, manders, 300 fire, ice, storm, and balance

you see a desert island and all 4 tipes of manders,(blades+traps) they attack in that order.

so please tell me what you think, and KI please at least consiter making these spells in the game, Thanks

The fire spell needs more effects but other than that the spell is awesome

k, what effects should i add?

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Ok, so I see there's a lot of discrepancy here. I'll try to make my own rank 10 spells. I have no idea what the spell animations will be for these.

Ice: Tundra
850 + Stun for 1 round to everyone
I added the Stun because of Ice's 0 pip stun spell for Ice wizards only.

Life: Panic
920 - 990
If you read the Percy Jackson books, you'll know what I mean.

Death: Grim Reaper
1025 - 1100
I think it's time for Death to get a good single attack.

Storm: Wild Waves
1500 - 1700 to one, 500 to all
Might be complicated, but it's probably possible.

Myth: Echidna
1000 + 250 to 2 enemies
Another reference to the Percy Jackson books.

Balance: Hermes' Trickery
800 health to all enemies, then 1900 damage to all enemies
This spell might be subject to disapproval, but it's my only idea.

Fire: Forest Fire
1000 + 510 over 3 rounds to 2 enemies
Once again, my only idea.

What do you think?

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
matty960 wrote:
Ok, so I see there's a lot of discrepancy here. I'll try to make my own rank 10 spells. I have no idea what the spell animations will be for these.

Ice: Tundra
850 + Stun for 1 round to everyone
I added the Stun because of Ice's 0 pip stun spell for Ice wizards only.

Life: Panic
920 - 990
If you read the Percy Jackson books, you'll know what I mean.

Death: Grim Reaper
1025 - 1100
I think it's time for Death to get a good single attack.

Storm: Wild Waves
1500 - 1700 to one, 500 to all
Might be complicated, but it's probably possible.

Myth: Echidna
1000 + 250 to 2 enemies
Another reference to the Percy Jackson books.

Balance: Hermes' Trickery
800 health to all enemies, then 1900 damage to all enemies
This spell might be subject to disapproval, but it's my only idea.

Fire: Forest Fire
1000 + 510 over 3 rounds to 2 enemies
Once again, my only idea.

What do you think?

nice, these would all make good spells in the game.

P.S. balance is odd yet, cool