Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

rnk 10 spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Hi! here are some ideas for spells.

life, giant tortise, 800-900 to all enemys + life dispell OR 1000 healing + 500 absorb to all friends (the more common thing it will do)

aperance, you see the woods and a giant rock, but the rock turns out to be a shell, the turtle comes out of the shell, (blades+traps) it stomps on each enemy dealing damage OR turns around and renters it shell healing and absorbing,

myth, cyberus, 300 damage + 1200 damage

you see a farm with lots of mythical animals (trolls, hydras ect.) then a cyberus walks up,(blades+traps) it starts by biting the enemy with one head 100, then with the other head it breaths on the enemy (the way the hydras do it , but myth)900

death, goat 950 all enemys swap half,

you see an old, destroyed vilage and a path, a goat comes hopping down the path, it looks at the enemy and its red eyes start to glow brighter,(blades+traps) it charges at the enemy,900 turns around with a ball of energy above its horns and gives it to you.

fire, sly fox 200 + 1000 DOT to all enemys

you see the forest, a fox comes out looks at enemy and catches on fire,(blades+traps) it bites the enemy, 150 + 1100 DOT

ice, yeti, 1000 to each enemy + stun

you see nothing but snow on the ground and falling from the sky, out of nowhere there's a yeti, (blades+traps) it comes up and wacks each enemy, 900 + stun

storm, um. . . zeus 1300 to each enemy + stun

you see all of greece then you zoom up to mount. alimpus where you see zeus sitting on his thrown, he stands up and grabs 2 lightnig bolts,(blades+traps)
he throws the first one at the enemy, 1000, the 2nd, stun

balance, manders, 300 fire, ice, storm, and balance

you see a desert island and all 4 tipes of manders,(blades+traps) they attack in that order.

so please tell me what you think, and KI please at least consiter making these spells in the game, Thanks

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
Defender
May 15, 2010
Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
towerdefence2 wrote:
storm spells should do more damage than fire school
I agree storm should do like 1250

Andrew Deathunter LVL 56 Necromancer 8)

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
towerdefence2 wrote:
storm spells should do more damage than fire school

ok i'll edit 1000 to 1300

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
jameson143 wrote:
These spells are worse than the rank 9 spells. Well, some of them.

i'm editing, i'm editing

Explorer
Aug 21, 2010
I think that KI have realised that 10 - pips is just too much for one spell. Which is why instead of realeasing rank ten spells at level 78 like before, they have given 4 new spells.

Tbh I wouldn't really use any of the spells you made up, they just aren't good enough for 10 pips. My storm wiz never really uses sirens, neither do most of my other wizards use the other rank 9 spells.

If they do release rank 10 spells, they will have to be really good. Maybe a summoning spell, or a polymorph, something that brings a change to fighting.

The other thing KI might do is
a) Bring out something similar to elucidate, where you can reduce pip cost.
b) Or, bring out "super power pips" equivilent to 3 pips.

What do you think?

Defender
May 21, 2011
rank... 10??? seriously... the siren spell isnt even 1000 on base... and storm is the most damageful school, it needs most damage.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
KyleSChen wrote:

life, giant tortise, 800-900 to all enemys + life dispell OR 1000 healing + 500 absorb to all friends (the more common thing it will do)

aperance, you see the woods and a giant rock, but the rock turns out to be a shell, the turtle comes out of the shell, (blades+traps) it stomps on each enemy dealing damage OR turns around and renters it shell healing and absorbing,

you see a farm with lots of mythical animals (trolls, hydras ect.) then a cyberus walks up,(blades+traps) it starts by biting the enemy with one head 100, then with the other head it breaths on the enemy (the way the hydras do it , but myth)900

you see an old, destroyed vilage and a path, a goat comes hopping down the path, it looks at the enemy and its red eyes start to glow brighter,(blades+traps) it charges at the enemy,900 turns around with a ball of energy above its horns and gives it to you.

you see the forest, a fox comes out looks at enemy and catches on fire,(blades+traps) it bites the enemy, 150 + 1100 DOT

you see nothing but snow on the ground and falling from the sky, out of nowhere there's a yeti, (blades+traps) it comes up and wacks each enemy, 900 + stun

you see all of greece then you zoom up to mount. alimpus where you see zeus sitting on his thrown, he stands up and grabs 2 lightnig bolts,(blades+traps)

you see a desert island and all 4 tipes of manders,(blades+traps) they attack in that order.

so please tell me what you think, and KI please at least consiter making these spells in the game, Thanks
Zeus is just a copy of Storm Lord and is far too powerful, Manders are just strange, Fox is too strange and too powerful, Yeti is too similar to Mammoth, Goat is just odd, Tortoise is overpowered, Cerberus seems like Orthrus knock-off. Sorry.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
rupertjames wrote:
Or, bring out "super power pips" equivilent to 3 pips.

What do you think?

that would be a good idea, and here's a mastery amulet idea if you have the one for your school it makes pips worth 2, power pips 3, and super power pips 4

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
sydneypixie wrote:
rank... 10??? seriously... the siren spell isnt even 1000 on base... and storm is the most damageful school, it needs most damage.

I'm not entirely sure the purpose of this post. You are sending mixed signals. The rank for all of these spells are fine, and they dont need to be changed all that much.

As for the people that complained about the storm spell, rain of fire does more damage then sirens. By a lot too. So whats the big deal. I think its fine due to its stunning ability, But its name needs to change, because i can tell you based the spell off of storm lord . Anyways, the myth spell is way overpowered. The ability to remove shields and stuff, then come back and do 4 times the damage without them is a spammable ability, and the damage is far to high for this. Keep in mind even though basilisk does the most damage for a single hit, Myth is not, and never will be known for their hitting power.

As for the whole idea of rank 10 spells, I am not in favor of them. Because the whole idea of them does not sound good. Because with them, Kingsisle may be forced to release mega pips, which are worth 3 or 4 pips, which would not be good, because it would be spammable. I can show you an example if you would like cough cough colossal tempest. Anyways if they did release them it would be extremely low. Arent rank 9 spells enough anyways? I think we should be more worried on getting better gear, rather then packs and spells.

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
There seems to be a lot of concern about the thought of us having rank 10 or higher pip cost spells. I do believe int he near future, as in when we get another world or two, Wiz101 will gives us the ability to start the fight with more pips than we do now. What I mean is possibly rings, athames and amulets may have power pips attached to them in time.

Remember in the beginning of a fight in Avalon some of the bosses begin with tons of pips right out the gate... I have a hunch that in time, we the wizards of the spiral will also have the ability to begin duels and fights with more than just 2 or 3 power pips. So with that in mind a rank 10 or higher spell is not that hard to imagine or implement.

I am a life student, and love the tortoise idea, it is NO over powered since my forest lord who hits all, hits well over 1600 each enemy with no enhancements right now. So I card that hits 900 each enemy and also gives a dispel would be really good! BUT I hope and pray that Wiz101 does NOT give me another heal card, we need another hit all please!

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
thejordanator wrote:

I think we should be more worried on getting better gear, rather then packs and spells.

yea, the gear we have now is HORIBAL

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Maxo123456789 wrote:
balences gets one the worst ones that is on this list

Balance were the best spells man, what are you thinking?

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
KyleSChen wrote:
thejordanator wrote:

I think we should be more worried on getting better gear, rather then packs and spells.

yea, the gaer we have now is HORIBAL

Yeah...

I dont mean to be a downer, but you misspelled horrible.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Maxo123456789 wrote:

sry i ran out of ideas for balance, even though it's my favorite school

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
jennm2203 wrote:
There seems to be a lot of concern about the thought of us having rank 10 or higher pip cost spells. I do believe int he near future, as in when we get another world or two, Wiz101 will gives us the ability to start the fight with more pips than we do now. What I mean is possibly rings, athames and amulets may have power pips attached to them in time.

Remember in the beginning of a fight in Avalon some of the bosses begin with tons of pips right out the gate... I have a hunch that in time, we the wizards of the spiral will also have the ability to begin duels and fights with more than just 2 or 3 power pips. So with that in mind a rank 10 or higher spell is not that hard to imagine or implement.

I am a life student, and love the tortoise idea, it is NO over powered since my forest lord who hits all, hits well over 1600 each enemy with no enhancements right now. So I card that hits 900 each enemy and also gives a dispel would be really good! BUT I hope and pray that Wiz101 does NOT give me another heal card, we need another hit all please!

thanks, i think...

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
thejordanator wrote:
Maxo123456789 wrote:

Balance were the best spells man, what are you thinking?

o, ya think so thnks, i wasn't so sure at first but now i know it's a good spell

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
thejordanator wrote:
KyleSChen wrote:
thejordanator wrote:

yea, the gaer we have now is HORIBAL

Yeah...

I dont mean to be a downer, but you misspelled horrible.

lol, misspelled gear too, but i fixed that

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Maxo123456789 wrote:
dont they always get the worst spells?

Defender
May 21, 2011
whoops, i thought they mean level 10 as in the level 10 of your wizard, not ten pips to cast sorry. :P

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
sydneypixie wrote:
whoops, i thought they mean level 10 as in the level 10 of your wizard, not ten pips to cast sorry. :P

o thats fine every one makes mistakes

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
KyleSChen wrote:

The fire spell needs more effects but other than that the spell is awesome