Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Interactive Houses

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
This is an idea I had: Certain houses could get certain interactive abilities, controlled by houses owner.

Some examples:

Storm House: A pull of a lever in the "Cockpit" (The room with the large bay window in the lower level) Would submerge the top of the house. The Glass dome would slowly go underwater. When submerged, fish and other creatures would swim over.

Massive Fantasy Palace: When a stone pressure plate is pressed, Knight NPCS materialize on the battlements and by the drawbridge.

This sort of thing could be very fun to use. Feedback?

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
This idea is simply fabulous, I'd love to have interactive housing.
Perhaps in the Celestial Observatory a small pressure plate would materialize a small battle between a Celestian ghost and Morgantine soldier, like inside the Lunarium.

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
yeah, and for myth it summons an NPC enemy that will attack any non-friends

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Community Leader
This is a fun idea.

I do know in the Sun Palace you can open doors . I would love to see more houses with more interactive ways to open / close things. Sun palace and Sultan's both have a interactive NPC where you can receive gifts daily.

I would love to be able pull levers and flip switches to make things happen. Maybe even open a window to see the outside view?

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
yeah you should be able to summon guards that will guard your house and attack any non friends that you tell them to and search the house for people and send them out if you dont want to be disturbed.this is a more convienent way rather than just clicking the send out button. :) :) :)

Survivor
May 27, 2012
That would be cool. For the balance house it would be cool if you stepped onto the scale thing the whole statue would turn to a cave which is a hidden passage