Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Complant

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
I have to complane about the hourd of the hydra pack because all I got from it were one hat, pets, and pet snacks. Not only that but I bought 20 pack and thats all I got.javascript:emoticon('');

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Wizardguy054 wrote:
I have to complane about the hourd of the hydra pack because all I got from it were one hat, pets, and pet snacks. Not only that but I bought 20 pack and thats all I got.javascript:emoticon('');

Oh my, where to begin?

First off, it's Complaint, not Complant.
Secondly, I am just going to word your paragraph correctly.

I have to complain about the Hoard of the Hydra Pack, because all I got from it, was 1 hat, some pets, and pet snacks. Not only that, but I bought 20 packs and that's all I got!

Finally, let me ask you this, what else did you want? a cookie?

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
It specifically says chance your either lucky or your not? After 5 packs I got the energy hat and robe and a hydra 3 packs later I got a great wand its all about luck.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Wizardguy054 wrote:

Oh my, where to begin?

First off, it's Complaint, not Complant.
Secondly, I am just going to word your paragraph correctly.

I have to complain about the Hoard of the Hydra Pack, because all I got from it, was 1 hat, some pets, and pet snacks. Not only that, but I bought 20 packs and that's all I got!

Finally, let me ask you this, what else did you want? a cookie?

LOL
Well put!

and yes, to the poster, what else did you want? You got more than a lot of people have. Do you not know what the word "chance" means?

Survivor
Jan 07, 2009
Looks like luck wasn't on your side. The pack is completely random. At least you got pets. You can make a zoo for your house. Your lucky to get items because I can only get subscription every month and not crowns.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Wizardguy054 wrote:

actually this pack is wonderful to some extent ( havents bought much but in great mood cause third or fourth pack i got hydra)
i like my hydra its so cute in a dragonish way
although i am not a balance wizard i will try to get a hydra hybrid and then work toward getting the hydra hoard gear so it looks like i am one with the balance school tehehe my brother is balance so when he gets hydra pet i am gonna hatch with him using my ice collosus to try to get a ice hydra mix or with helephant ( once my fire gets to lvl 48 she is still very low level) for a fire hydra mix

i have no complaints for this pack at all so far

also to op its a chance thing
some people are destined to get it ( destiny surrounds everything)
others shall never get it in there life ( destiny is crazy and some are plain not on her side XD just made a joke about Destiny aka the cosmic force being female when my name is Destiny as well so its like i am a cosmic force XD)
i recomend you get 10$ worth towards it as a sample on any hoard pack that comes out and if the items arent to your liking then try another pack