Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New rank 10 death spell idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
So i was thinking that death wizards need a new all enemy spell.
For the rank 10 death spell it should be 830 to all enemies and leaves a virulent plague which is -40% to a next attack.
And the name for it can be evil spirit.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
This is a pretty good spell. the damage fits death perfectly and the spell doesn't drain life. the effect is actually a great one, though as an effect, the 20% plague would be more appropriate. virulent plague is a bit too huge to be merely an effect. Besides i think they usually take into account the number of pips the effect would normally do. they prefer to use 0 pip spells from what i have noticed. virulent plague takes 3 pips so that would be too much.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
like the idea, but maybe raise it to 960 damage, and a more creative thing than just evil spirit

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Icame2kill wrote:
So i was thinking that death wizards need a new all enemy spell.
For the rank 10 death spell it should be 830 to all enemies and leaves a virulent plague which is -40% to a next attack.
And the name for it can be evil spirit.

This being pretty similar to my spell, I'd say I like where it's going. The only things that bother more are it being a little too weak and it not having a proper focus ("Evil Spirit" is kinda ambiguous and confusing).

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I like the idea of the spell leaving a virulent plague afterwards, because death does not have any spells yet that place a penalty on the opponents after an attack.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Idk. I'd suggest dropping the after-affect if you want to keep the Damage that way. Or dropping it to 775.