Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount, or lack of a mount, idea.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
I'd love to see a mount implemented that works similar to Boots of the Slipstream in the Crown Shop. It could passively increase our walking/running speed to the mount standard, 40%. I believe the mounts are becoming too visually obstructive and this would be a great alternative. It'd be nice to roam around on foot as well. It could be named 'Adrenaline', or something relevant to running, speed, etc. I can't emphasize enough how much I'd love to see something like this in the game. Any opinions?

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Cedrien wrote:
I'd love to see a mount implemented that works similar to Boots of the Slipstream in the Crown Shop. It could passively increase our walking/running speed to the mount standard, 40%. I believe the mounts are becoming too visually obstructive and this would be a great alternative. It'd be nice to roam around on foot as well. It could be named 'Adrenaline', or something relevant to running, speed, etc. I can't emphasize enough how much I'd love to see something like this in the game. Any opinions?
I agree. I'd like to see this sort of thing. Maybe it could make your feet sparkle?

Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
bionaknight wrote:
Cedrien wrote:
I agree. I'd like to see this sort of thing. Maybe it could make your feet sparkle?

That or have a trail of dust follow behind our feet as if we were running. Anything along these lines would make me happy.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Agreed! Sometimes, in Marleybone or other worlds it causes me to get caught in a battle.

Jasmine/Victoria/Jessica

Defender
May 19, 2012
I totally agree, the mounts are too obstructive. I have to actually dismount to decorate my house. I would like something along these lines as well so I don't have a big pair of wings in my face when I'm trying to see where I'm going.