Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

myth spell idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 01, 2011
ok so myth viewers listen closely this is my idea for a myth spell! its called

cyclops lord

900-970 stuns all enemies for 1 round

animation: cyclops appear bowing to a cyclops with a hammer and a crown also a cloak growls runs at enemies and throws hammer at enemy and breathes at enemy and stuns all enemies for 1 round so how is it?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
skywarrior342 wrote:

cyclops lord

animation: cyclops appear bowing to a cyclops with a hammer and a crown also a cloak growls runs at enemies and throws hammer at enemy and breathes at enemy and stuns all enemies for 1 round so how is it?
This sounds awfully overpowered. Almost a thousand damage to all enemies and stun! The damage needs to be seriously lowered.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
It's a meh for me.

While it's conventional and within myth's capabilities (the stun effect) it does too much damage for an aoe. This spell roughly translates into a 94 damage point per pip which is generally attributed to fire and storm. simply put this spell would do too much damage in regards to myth standards, as an aoe at least. I assume this is a rank 10 spell btw

I have never been a fan of the stun effect. the uselessness of a stun in mob fights is staggering (in my opinion at least). all you are doing is just buying time, they will just attack next turn with a better spell.

The animation is pretty boring. it's just a slight modification of a previous spell. everyone would hate it.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Defender
Aug 01, 2011
Ok i will try to lower it how about 800 or 700-770? which one do you think is better?

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
ok i dont know if i already wrote an lower to this idea sorry short term memory loss but if i did here is what i will change 800 i think? and the animation i am still working on that idea part ok? and the stun i will just let the cyclops destroy 1 blade that good?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
skywarrior342 wrote:

cyclops lord

Cyclops Lord? Really? That's kinda lame. The damage is overpowered, the effect is meh, and I can't understand the animation.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009