Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Administrator
Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
alex5638 wrote:
well i think villa gaedens is a wysteria house :D

Villa Gardens is the only Wysteria house available...in the crown shop.
When this question was asked, it wasn't available yet. It is now. :)

Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
You only need 100,000 gold to get this house from the crowns shop...Best way to get it is by farming halfang boss in Vestrilund. Need help porting to someone who has been there? Ask any level 70 or higher wizard...they're probably been there and use it as a way to get their gold fast.

After about an hour farming with the right people, you can easily make 100,000 gold needed to buy this house.

The house is smaller, but very nicely laid out. I recommend it above most of the other houses.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Yes, the Wysteria house is the Villa Gardens. Villa Gardens is quite a beautiful house. Though, my idea of gaining 100,000 gold is different from anyone else.

My way of gaining this amount (or fairly close) is to fight the Troubled Warriors in Savarstaad Pass. They drop Moon Pies which sell for 200 each at the Bazaar. King Bananas also sell for 250 I think. The lowest amount is 50 gold for a Blonde Strawberry i think.

Thanks for letting me share my idea,
Miranda ThunderGem L47+

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
i saw the Wysteria house in the crown shop. why cant they have it in the store in Wysteria? why is there not a pet? i went in the pet store and there were only pet snacks. please add a pet.