Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Name Changing/Look Changing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
Here is my idea for Wizard101! :D

Have you ever made a character. You get so far on him/her and then you decide you don't like the name or style? (Style=Hair, Hair color, Eyes, Skin color)

Well! Here is my neat idea to remedy that!

They would be sold in the crowns shop. For a cost though!

They would cost crowns as well!

Name Changing
With name changing. You would be able to pick any of the names that you could pick when you made your character!

Once your name you like is selected, and you buy it. The name you picked will replace your current name. And send a notice to all the friends on your list.

:Example:
Emmaline Haven has changed her name to Cheyenne Star

The cost would of course be up to KI!

Look Changing
Just like name changing. You would buy it. Then it takes you to a screen. (Like when you picked your characters looks/etc)

Then, you would pick the stuff you want. Then purchase the item. Then your looks would be changed!

The price for this would also be up to KI! :)
:End:
I hope it's not too long!

I also hope this idea can be considered.

Anyways! Thanks for reading my idea!

Let me know any improvements to the idea!

-Me!

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
These ideas have been posted many, many, many, many times before. It has been stated by KingsIsle that neither will happen. Professor Greyrose has said before that changing names will never happen. The name you choose at the beginning of the game is the name that you get for the rest of the game. The same goes with your facial features.

Facial features are also used to tell people apart, so they especially will not get changed. Take this scenario as a reason:
You have two male friends named Blake. Both are fire wizards and are level 80. Their facial features are different. If one Blake changes his clothes to match those of the other Blake, facial features are the only way to tell the two apart. However, Should one of the Blakes change his closes and face to match the other Blake, how will you tell the two apart?

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I totally agree with you but its not gonna happen anytime soon as said, Kingsisle has read many, many of these ideas before. And she says: No, bad idea! well i'm confused why there is a pole on firearms then...