Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new sun idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
my new sun idea is this
school: sun
what it does: it will add another round to really anything that has an effect over rounds it could work for D.O.T spells heal over time spells or even something like beguile
pips: maybe one
what do you think :D

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
supersnake1000 wrote:
my new sun idea is this
what it does: it will add another round to really anything that has an effect over rounds it could work for D.O.T spells heal over time spells or even something like beguile

Sweet, I want that

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
supersnake1000 wrote:
my new sun idea is this

Would it reverse moon spells? Or would it enhance them? It is just a little hole i saw with this, otherwise great.

Always tired,
Valdus Darkcaster

In all things there can be peace yet there are always problems

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
rest wrote:
supersnake1000 wrote:
my new sun idea is this

Would it reverse moon spells? Or would it enhance them? It is just a little hole i saw with this, otherwise great.

Always tired,
Valdus Darkcaster

thanks for commenting in awnser to your question it would simply add another round to the polymorth

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
supersnake1000 wrote:
my new sun idea is this
I have one question about this spell: would it spread the damage out over one more round, or would it also add damage? Think about the wording of damage over time spells:

Does X damage + Y damage over 3 turns

Would this spell make it so that a fire elf would deal 50+210 over 4 rounds (approximately 51 damage per round) or 50+280 over 4 rounds (70 damage per round)?

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
rest wrote:
supersnake1000 wrote:
my new sun idea is this

Always tired,
Valdus Darkcaster

I totally agree with you guys!!!! And the moon spell delema ( I don't know how to spell it! ) with the moon thing, leave that to KI
Love Always,
Olivia JadeTail <3

PS: Valdus, why are you always tired?

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011
dolcoon wrote:
supersnake1000 wrote:
my new sun idea is this
I have one question about this spell: would it spread the damage out over one more round, or would it also add damage? Think about the wording of damage over time spells:

Does X damage + Y damage over 3 turns

Would this spell make it so that a fire elf would deal 50+210 over 4 rounds (approximately 51 damage per round) or 50+280 over 4 rounds (70 damage per round)?
it would add another Y damage but because of this it would cost a few pips