Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

two wizards same account two different comput

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
Is it possible to use my two different wizards from the same account(username /password) on two different computers? I have two laptops and was wondering if i would lose my wizard/s if i tried?

Administrator
One account = one login at a time.
You cannot log into the same account twice. While you will not lose your wizards, it will alert us that more than one person is trying to log in to the account and may be grounds for investigation into the security of your account.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
yea i've tried that before. it doesn't work. all it says is someone else is trying to hack your account

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
It happened sometimes in the past that I would get on then in the middle of a battle or dungeon my dad would get on and "bump me off!" Hope that tale answers questions.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
if they allowed this no one would buy the family memberships because the whole family could play on one account and KI would lose lots of money.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Just putting this into consideration...
I would like this, but I am aware this cant be implemented, because think of this:
1. Family Accounts
2. People could use their higher level wizards to help lower level wizards instead of using teamwork with others.

Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
If it helps when the launcher is closed you can open it again and log Into two different accounts