Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How much health do you have?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
:D
How much health do you all have and also, what school are you?
I'm trying to see which school is the winner in health.
People tend to say ice, but I need proof!

Administrator
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
TearsInHell wrote:

You're both right- Ice does have the highest health, as they're the "tank" class and are meant to take more damage, but your equipment can make a big difference. :)

Here are my wizard stats, with gear
(for all 7 schools~ Ice is on my alt):

Laura Shadowsong: level 80 Balance, 4094
Valerian Deathwhisper: level 54 Death, 2692
Sestiva Stormblade: level 46 Storm, 1701
Tavia Summershield: level 31 Life, 1907
Patrick Dreamstalker: level 22 Myth, 1138
Tara Winterbloom: level 18 Ice, 1442
Angela Nightflame: level 14 Fire, 771

Yay, Balance! Can't wait to see what the others end up with, once they all get to 80 (and they will, eventually).

El Veeb/Shadowsong/Val/Sestiva/Tav/Patrick/Tara/Angela
archscendemasterman trifecta-something. :)

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Thanks, Professor, for the base stats for health.

TearsInHell:

Ice definitely wins with health without equipment. However, depending on what equipment you have for your wizard, the health can vary from wizard-to-wizard, and school-to-school.

When I start reaching higher levels for my wizards, I generally keep extra clothing and gear in my backpack. Depending on what type of battle I'm doing, I will frequently switch to equipment with certain stats that I need at the moment. This can raise or lower the health.

Balance (level 80) - Health 4469. This is pretty much where I'll have it, as the equipment I have is the best combination I can give my wizard. If I switched to the other gear in my backpack, then my health can go as high as 4686

Ice (level 75) - Health 5068 - 5297. I do switch hats, robes, and boots frequently, depending the battle (mobs or bosses). This can greatly change my health. I do find, particularly with Ice, that if I want higher health, then I sacrifice a lot, like resistance, critical block, power pip chance, damage boost, and healing in. Since I haven't maxed out my game level yet, my Ice will still get health boosts at each level until she reaches level 80.

My other wizards are below level 50. I thought that I would show my two highest wizards, as that would give you a better idea of where the health can end up towards the top end of the game.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TearsInHell wrote:

Level 63 Ice: 4056
:)

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
ok here's it

first ice,second life,third balance,fourth death,fifth fire,sixth myth,seventh ice

and one more thing these days in high level fire is having more healthfor the sake of damage,i dont like this,fire is meant to have more damage not health ki please change this

level 80 archmage pyromancer
anthony mistblade-here of avalon

where there is a will and good concentration there is always a way

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Ok, WOW. I feel low, lol. o.O

I recently came back from a break and i think its 2994.