Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

leprechaun is creatures ofluck

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
you have probably heard it before, but I am thinking of leprechaun's is characters of luck, and I think leprechaun would be available to give luck, but it is hard to find a way where it would fit in to wizard101 but now I believe if I have a great idea for how Leprechaun's can become a luck character and fit well to wizard101, leprechaun would attack with natural damage on 155-195 like they do now but I also think the Leprechaun would give you one charm too yourself and if you're lucky would the leprechaun gives you preciston or lifeblade or guiding light but if you are misfortune would the leprechaun gives you weakness or infection or black mantle and I think only a charm free per leprechaun spell. and get all understand I must also tell waded they charm spell does, preciston giving +10% to accuracy and lifeblade give +40% to next life damage spell and guiding light give +30% to next heal spell and weakness giving -25% to next damage spell and infection give -50 to next heal spell and black mantle give -45% to accuracy, and this is what I think you would get one of the charm spell when you use a leprechaun and remember the attack too. and it is probably the best way to show that of leprechaun's is characters of luck and it fits well into wizard101. and I know too well of it is hard to play as a life wizard but in the sense in the way, they do not get for powerful or being get weak on the idea and I think that it's a good idea. I hope you would think about it. and it is better than what I wrote before

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
MariaWide wrote:
life magic has a spell guidance which provide giving +10% accuracy to all friends and if I remember the rich, it is on level 28 life wizards get the spell, to yourself is not a big step and leprechaun would attack like they do now, but scary for others to player where a leprechaun can provide accurate but I think it's a great idea because of a leprechaun are creatures of luck, and my idea it means only the next spill will not fail and otherwise I think the leprechaun also attack like they do now and I do not think it is cheating a leprechaun can give + to accuracy because the fire elf have damage over time but I'm not saying the leprechaun must have damage over time I think not of a leprechaun would make it type damage, I think that they would attack like they do now and they give + to accuracy maybe 5% or 10% yes it can confuse young player and young magic but you are level 5 when the life can have leprechauns as on level 5 you have learned of spell can maybe fail and I would not it to get a perfect precision of accuracy but because of a leprechaun is a creature of lucky. and there would also backhoe myself when I play an a wizard of live because life has it difficult hard to fights enemy of life magic. and the balance magic has a spell which gives -30 % to accuracy and maybe death magic also spell which makes them able to give -% to accuracy which I cannot remember right now whether death magic have or not death magic have, so I think it would fit well to the game if a leprechaun giving +10% to accuracy on yourself and leprechaun attacks but nature damage like they do now, and there is now not much confusing meadow, the ice gets a stun spell freeze I do not know if you're still do in the now wizard city and I do not know wade freeze spell does but I know well were accuracy does and make. and it is a little wish to life magic an a leprechauns can give +5 or +10% to accuracy they would really attack too I do not wish to delete leprechauns attack. and leprechaun is creature of luck then fit it well for you game with giving + to accuracy. and in order not to get big confused with the small young playing so could accuracy icon originating from a leprechaun each becomes a shield where there is a picture of a foursome clover on the shield but it shield would work like guidance so what I say is a leprechaun with life damages and damage is 155-195 and the same leprechaun give yourself +10% to accuracy of your next spell. and life wizard uses also leprechaun when they are above level 50 so there's not unfortunate to give leprechaun something that can be used on the level but I can see it really unfair when there is a balance level 7 spell precision which gives +10% to accuracy I can easily see it, but I do not think there is cheating if the leprechaun can attack and gives + to accuracy because the leprechaun is creatures of fortune and happiness. I know of life magic is for healing and protection, and Ice magic is defense and block and fire magic is damage over time and death magic is life drain and poison and storm magic is high damage and balance magic is to help other wizard. and there need not per accuracy as leprechaun gives you but each as I could get to the match to saints of it lucky and I would certainly not ask for a remove attack from leprechauns. I know well that are wizards who do not like the idea but there are also wizards who sing about it. and the of accuracy I think only requires each for the next spell. we can also go the way a leprechaun giving -20% to next damage spell to the enemies who it leprechaun attack on, but we are only one of the roads.
I don't understand what your trying to say. You need to paragraph, use capitalization and punctuation. Then I'll see what I can say about this.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
maybe death magic also spell which makes them able to give -% to accuracy which I cannot remember right now whether death magic have or not death magic have

Death magic has mostly remove life. They also have remove acuracy for heals by like 5% to 20%.

The school that you forgot removes accuracy is Fire. Fire removes 45% accuracy, no more no less.

Peace Maker
Valdus Darkcaster
In all things there can be peace, yet there are always problems

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
rest wrote:
maybe death magic also spell which makes them able to give -% to accuracy which I cannot remember right now whether death magic have or not death magic have

Death magic has mostly remove life. They also have remove acuracy for heals by like 5% to 20%.

The school that you forgot removes accuracy is Fire. Fire removes 45% accuracy, no more no less.

Peace Maker
Valdus Darkcaster

and balance can removes accuracy, I have the spell and there is black mantle so it is not only the school fire which can removes accuracy

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
bionaknight wrote:
MariaWide wrote:
life magic has a spell guidance which provide giving +10% accuracy to all friends and if I remember the rich, it is on level 28 life wizards get the spell, to yourself is not a big step and leprechaun would attack like they do now, but scary for others to player where a leprechaun can provide accurate but I think it's a great idea because of a leprechaun are creatures of luck, and my idea it means only the next spill will not fail and otherwise I think the leprechaun also attack like they do now and I do not think it is cheating a leprechaun can give + to accuracy because the fire elf have damage over time but I'm not saying the leprechaun must have damage over time I think not of a leprechaun would make it type damage, I think that they would attack like they do now and they give + to accuracy maybe 5% or 10% yes it can confuse young player and young magic but you are level 5 when the life can have leprechauns as on level 5 you have learned of spell can maybe fail and I would not it to get a perfect precision of accuracy but because of a leprechaun is a creature of lucky. and there would also backhoe myself when I play an a wizard of live because life has it difficult hard to fights enemy of life magic. and the balance magic has a spell which gives -30 % to accuracy and maybe death magic also spell which makes them able to give -% to accuracy which I cannot remember right now whether death magic have or not death magic have, so I think it would fit well to the game if a leprechaun giving +10% to accuracy on yourself and leprechaun attacks but nature damage like they do now, and there is now not much confusing meadow, the ice gets a stun spell freeze I do not know if you're still do in the now wizard city and I do not know wade freeze spell does but I know well were accuracy does and make. and it is a little wish to life magic an a leprechauns can give +5 or +10% to accuracy they would really attack too I do not wish to delete leprechauns attack. and leprechaun is creature of luck then fit it well for you game with giving + to accuracy. and in order not to get big confused with the small young playing so could accuracy icon originating from a leprechaun each becomes a shield where there is a picture of a foursome clover on the shield but it shield would work like guidance so what I say is a leprechaun with life damages and damage is 155-195 and the same leprechaun give yourself +10% to accuracy of your next spell. and life wizard uses also leprechaun when they are above level 50 so there's not unfortunate to give leprechaun something that can be used on the level but I can see it really unfair when there is a balance level 7 spell precision which gives +10% to accuracy I can easily see it, but I do not think there is cheating if the leprechaun can attack and gives + to accuracy because the leprechaun is creatures of fortune and happiness. I know of life magic is for healing and protection, and Ice magic is defense and block and fire magic is damage over time and death magic is life drain and poison and storm magic is high damage and balance magic is to help other wizard. and there need not per accuracy as leprechaun gives you but each as I could get to the match to saints of it lucky and I would certainly not ask for a remove attack from leprechauns. I know well that are wizards who do not like the idea but there are also wizards who sing about it. and the of accuracy I think only requires each for the next spell. we can also go the way a leprechaun giving -20% to next damage spell to the enemies who it leprechaun attack on, but we are only one of the roads.
I don't understand what your trying to say. You need to paragraph, use capitalization and punctuation. Then I'll see what I can say about this.
I apologize for the way I write it on I'm sorry. but there page is built over the person saw I talk to about it idea with; I did not want to scare them: so there are so many Thing in my page.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
MariaWide wrote:

Agreed! I got about 3 lines into this and quit.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
MariaWide wrote:
rest wrote:

Peace Maker
Valdus Darkcaster

and balance can removes accuracy, I have the spell and there is black mantle so it is not only the school fire which can removes accuracy

Thank you for reminding me. I get so focused on dungeons and battle science I dont fight many balance and I am an ice wizard I forgot bout that one.

Hint for all you working on Tower of the Helephant that have never done it: bring fire despells and on the last guy attack like crazy! Dont let his clones survive, you will under stand when you get there...

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
rest wrote:
MariaWide wrote:
rest wrote:

Peace Maker
Valdus Darkcaster

Thank you for reminding me. I get so focused on dungeons and battle science I dont fight many balance and I am an ice wizard I forgot bout that one.

Hint for all you working on Tower of the Helephant that have never done it: bring fire despells and on the last guy attack like crazy! Dont let his clones survive, you will under stand when you get there...

I play as a life wizard. but I have a friend who tells me he could not understand the balance of magic so I start to play a balance wizard. and who am I happy I did because I have been teaching lot aboutthis games. but I am thinking in now of leprechaun are creatures of luck and which makes them able to give lucky.