Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Make Crafting Spells Real

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Kingisle the crafting spells are awesome like catalan and ninja pigs but i dont want it to be just a treasure card cant you make them offisial spells for the schools These spells are awesome and id love to see them as official spells not just treasure cards

Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
a recipe vendor for catalan appears after you defeat Indigo Giant close to Dun Dara in wyrd (or wild)
ninja pigs can be found at a vendor in mooshu, the guy with other recipes is holding it.

Please, make it easier to get Amber. difficult bosses like Young Morganthe, white/black dragon or anyone. or make Evil magma peas drop them (would make sense), its too hard to get now, especially if only elder plants MIGHT give them at a harvest... or transmutate, from sunstone or lava lillies.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
chimchar67 wrote:
Kingisle the crafting spells are awesome like catalan and ninja pigs but i dont want it to be just a treasure card cant you make them offisial spells for the schools These spells are awesome and id love to see them as official spells not just treasure cards

They aren't just treasure cards. When you craft them, you add them to your spell deck, just like if you learned it from a professor.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
chimchar67 wrote:

There are places all over the spiral that you can craft Treasures. There are also places were you can craft spells and add them to your deck.
I saw a guy in Mooshu the other day that had, I think it was, Ninja Pigs and Samurai.
Idea seer
Valdus Darkcaster

In all things there can be peace, yet there are always problems

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
so what your saying is i can get catalan like it was a real spell quest?

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Essentialy. Except you dont quest for it, you find a resipe vendor that sells you the recipe. Then you get the spell to add to your deck.... Okay well hope that helped

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
the only problem i foresee is people are not going to want to spend the time to get to legendary artisan for these spells. i know i have only 1 legendary artisan. and the problem with that is the fossils and aether for the drums quests. and then like for example the Handsome Fomori takes 100 diamonds...i dont know of one single person that has that many diamonds in the accounts. And then there is the Amber. i have never gotten 1 amber at all.