Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best ideas since Wizard101 its self Part 1

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Hello i am iissaaaacccc a giant fan of W101 and i have some ideas you might like
1 spells:
Fire: Lava wave damage 1785 to all enemies clothes critical plus 50% critical balance trap and a burn for 700 damage over 10 rounds 70 damage a round
Ice: Hypothermia 1000 over 4 rounds 250 every round after the last round of freeze concludes stun
Life: Ying-Yang Angel 1200 damage to all enemies 1200 heal to all allies(including user)
Death: Hades 1600 damage poison for 300 damage over 3 turns 100 every turn
Storm:Lightning Knight 2200 damage stun and lightning damage over time for 700 over 7 rounds 100 a round
Myth:Swarm of monsters 1700 to all enemies
2: World
Tritonia
A world full of tritons and other storm related monsters
bosses(in order) are
Merman prince
health 25,000
school:storm
cheat: if you use a storm prism he says "Sorry i hate shapes" and destroys the prism
Deck: you make all
Mermaid Princess
Health 33,000
School: life
cheat: use a blade and she destroys it and says "No swords needed in Tritonia"
Triton King
Health 45,000
School:Storm
No cheat
Triton Lord
Health 50,000
school;: storm
Triton God(World boss)
Health 62,000
Cheat: use a trap and he destorys it and says "I am not a bear traps dont work on me"

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
iissaaaacccc wrote:
Hello i am iissaaaacccc a giant fan of W101 and i have some ideas you might like
1 spells:
Fire: Lava wave damage 1785 to all enemies clothes critical plus 50% critical balance trap and a burn for 700 damage over 10 rounds 70 damage a round
Ice: Hypothermia 1000 over 4 rounds 250 every round after the last round of freeze concludes stun
Life: Ying-Yang Angel 1200 damage to all enemies 1200 heal to all allies(including user)
Storm:Lightning Knight 2200 damage stun and lightning damage over time for 700 over 7 rounds 100 a round
Tritonia
bosses(in order) are
Merman prince
health 25,000
cheat: if you use a storm prism he says "Sorry i hate shapes" and destroys the prism
Mermaid Princess
Health 33,000
Triton King
Health 45,000
No cheat
Triton Lord
Health 50,000
Triton God(World boss)
Health 62,000
Cheat: use a trap and he destorys it and says "I am not a bear traps dont work on me"

Greetings, Isaac!

I'm a fan of w101 too, but I probably wouldn't be anymore, if KI used this. You see, this concept has a few serious flaws- if I may:

1. Overpowered Storm bosses, with a cheat that breaks any converts (those were invented for a reason, FYI)... Have you ever played a Storm wizard? With our virtually-nonexistent health and resistance, plus bosses that resist ALL of our spells, this place would be an absolute nightmare!

2. I kinda like some of the spell-ideas, but... well, the Life and Myth spells are majorly overpowered, and you left out Balance! My archmage sorceress is not going to be happy when she hears that you forgot her... just kidding.

The base idea isn't bad- very creative, but the mechanics definitely need work... if you don't have a Storm wizard, go make one (naow!) and you'll see what I mean.

Happy travels,

El Veeb/Shadowsong/Sestiva Stormblade
archmage sorceress & master diviner

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
iissaaaacccc wrote:
1 spells:
Tritonia
bosses(in order) are
Merman prince
health 25,000
Mermaid Princess
Health 33,000
Triton King
Health 45,000
No cheat
Triton Lord
Health 50,000
Triton God(World boss)
Health 62,000

Quite a bit to take in but some of it may be a bit over powered. Nice thoughts but the damage just needs to be changed for the spells. I like the storm world idea since i am a myth wizard xD.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
vonawesome1 wrote:
iissaaaacccc wrote:
1 spells:
Tritonia
bosses(in order) are
Merman prince
health 25,000
Mermaid Princess
Health 33,000
Triton King
Health 45,000
No cheat
Triton Lord
Health 50,000
Triton God(World boss)
Health 62,000

Greetings, Isaac!

I'm a fan of w101 too, but I probably wouldn't be anymore, if KI used this. You see, this concept has a few serious flaws- if I may:

1. Overpowered Storm bosses, with a cheat that breaks any converts (those were invented for a reason, FYI)... Have you ever played a Storm wizard? With our virtually-nonexistent health and resistance, plus bosses that resist ALL of our spells, this place would be an absolute nightmare!

2. I kinda like some of the spell-ideas, but... well, the Life and Myth spells are majorly overpowered, and you left out Balance! My archmage sorceress is not going to be happy when she hears that you forgot her... just kidding.

The base idea isn't bad- very creative, but the mechanics definitely need work... if you don't have a Storm wizard, go make one (naow!) and you'll see what I mean.

Happy travels,

Yes i see and tell your Archmage sorceress i will include balance in part 2 which i will start writing right now and i will have a improved spell list with same spells just less power i will check the bosses and add some misc so have a great time playing wizard101 and i will make sure to read any of your ideas if you post them

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
vonawesome1 wrote:
iissaaaacccc wrote:
1 spells:
Tritonia
bosses(in order) are
Merman prince
health 25,000
Mermaid Princess
Health 33,000
Triton King
Health 45,000
No cheat
Triton Lord
Health 50,000
Triton God(World boss)
Health 62,000

Greetings, Isaac!

Happy travels,

sorry adding something have you played cl or did you lvl up to lvl 80 in wc because cl, av, and zf are already absolute nightmares them selves and on the storm bosses if your storm you can just put a prism and use leiathan or the Mermaid Song spell (dont know what it is called) and on the one that destroys traps use blades on the one that destroys blades use traps its all about stragety in the modern worlds of w101 and you need to have alot of it i abviousky dont and thats why i die alot

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
The spells are ridiculously overpowered. The World sounds like a carbon copy of CL, but with stronger bosses. Sorry.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
iissaaaacccc wrote:

sorry adding something have you played cl or did you lvl up to lvl 80 in wc because cl, av, and zf are already absolute nightmares them selves and on the storm bosses if your storm you can just put a prism and use leiathan or the Mermaid Song spell (dont know what it is called) and on the one that destroys traps use blades on the one that destroys blades use traps its all about stragety in the modern worlds of w101 and you need to have alot of it i abviousky dont and thats why i die alot

First of all, there's no need to be rude. It's impossible to put a tone to words on a screen, but that comment you made about "did you level up in WC" came across as snarky and condescending. But I'm going to be nice and assume that you weren't intending to come off that way.

For the record, no~ I didn't hit level 80 in WC. Actually, my sorcerer got there before completing Avalon~ I wouldn't say that the upper-level worlds are awful, but they were... I guess the best way to put it is that those worlds aren't aimed at casual gamers. (like me) But, as much as my necro grandmaster hates Celestia right now, the world itself isn't overpowered.

The reason I said your suggestion (at least the convert-breaking one) was overpowered is because... well, it is. Bosses have 80% (or thereabouts) same-school resistance~ this means that, without converts, a Storm wizard would be attacking at -80% the whole fight; same-school fights are already a slow kind of torture, so trying to kill a 30K health Storm boss with Storm spells at -80% would be even worse.

Either I missed something, or you contradicted yourself~ first, you said:

iissaaaacccc wrote:

Merman prince
health 25,000

followed by:

iissaaaacccc wrote:
if your storm you can just put a prism and use leiathan or the Mermaid Song spell (dont know what it is called).

Either you can use converts, or you can't~ even cheating bosses can't have their cake and eat it, too (except Morganthe, who I'll be having a nice chat with when the level-cap increases~ there's no way I'm fighting her for no XP). PS: the mermaid spell is called Sirens.

In the meantime, my sorcerer and I are looking forward to part 2!

El Veeb/Shadowsong/Sestiva

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
I love this game and play a lot. There are a few things that I would like to see changed though.
1. The oni and helephant type pets are too small. I would like them to be as big as the zillas and other pets.
2. I do not like it when I cannot get the required items from battles.. I have spent all day fighting the same enemies without making any progress. Please either make it so we get what we are after all the time or at least boost the percentages.
3. I like the mega snack packs to help raise my pets, but there needs to be other less expensive options to do this as well. perhaps change the feed items to the pets so it will always give the pet 5, 10 ,20, etc. boosts instead of money and card and items.
Thanks for this opportunity to voice my opinions. I will always be a loyal fan of this game. I am so looking forward to the new Pirate 101 game and hope to be one of the beta testers. Alan Shadowwraith :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I love the game as well, but do not like your spell ideas at all, sorry.
We need new, not revamped spells, worlds and quests.