Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Four Passenger School Mounts

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 02, 2010
The ideas that I wanted to share, that are mostly about four passenger school specific mounts. Here is a number characters I think might be great for four passenger mount ideas:
Fire Dragon
Dragon Titan
Snow Angel
Leviathian
Forest Lord
Orthus
Basilisk
Skeletal Dragon
Chimera
---------------
In this idea they are school specific for each player to get and a player must undergo a very difficult quest to gain each of these. Please do not make these only able to be received through packs. Because of the types of mounts these are much rather they be able to be attained though certain quests.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Um, no thanks. I don't even want the two player mounts. I can only imagine how huge the 4 player ones would have to be.

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
Um, no thanks. I don't even want the two player mounts. I can only imagine how huge the 4 player ones would have to be.

Ah really. I think it would be so much fun walking around town with Dragon Titan, or Chimera. Chimera Four passengers mounts to me would be quite cool.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
RavenLady777 wrote:

Same here. I rarely see wizards taking advantage of the 2-wizard mounts; why would a 4-wizard mount be necessary in any way?

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
I love the idea but the scarecrow doesn't appeal to me i love all except
snow angel,scarecrow,leviathan,and forest lord. orthus can be a 2 passenger mount.
chimera can be a 3 person mount
dragons can be a 4 person mount

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
I dont know, KI just came out with the new three person mount the hydra.I think it will be to much for them to make four person mounts and it might be a long time before they take this into consideration. :-) :-)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Its you know who again. And I here to tell you, your idea of 4 person mounts are awesome i agree with you. However, there is one tiny flaw: the spells you chose for these mounts. i mean chimera would be cool ,but it would be pretty much like hydra, it only has 3 heads lol. A snow angel mount? I always thought that would be pretty cool but not for 4 people, comparied to us, the snow angel really isnt that big, and I dont think that 4 people could fit on it. We allready have skeletal dragon mount so it wouldnt really be any different. Leviathan? Thats just too big, its snake-like body is like a school bus to us it could prabably fit 8 people. I really not so sure about the dragon titan, i mean the real dragon titan is as big as Dragonspyre, but i think dragon titan spawns might be a better way then saying the titan itself. forest lord might have to be on all 4s seeing that it does not have much room on its shoulders. other than that the others would be ok.

TristanDarkBlade Archmage Ice

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
I would like to have a school mount but not a four player mount. I really cant stand how the two and three person mounts are so largee.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Defender
May 21, 2011
these would have to be school mounts, that come from quests. other wise they wouldnt be special, i think they wouldn't be four people, unlimited, i mean, you choose how many people, btu the limit is how ever many like six. and it would have to be things like when lever 100 comes (it will) like level 100 mount.