Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wrong seeds given from crown shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
hello
i thought i would let folks know that there is currently a bug when buying seeds from the crown shop.

when you click on a seed and purchase it you will receive a different seed to the one you choose. the only way i found this out was that i noticed when i went to check how many deadly helepahnt ear seeds i had gifted gifted to my young daughter's account, when i went to check the redeem list i noticed several silver trumpet vines . so i went through the process up till the point of purchase and noticed that all the seeds are linking to the wrong seeds that are actually purchased.

the only way to check you have the right seed is to check the cost of crowns and the final picture shown when purchasing.

hopefully KI can fix this before to many young ones have made the same error as i did, as this is very easy to do until this fault is corrected.

happy gaming

p.s. hope that this is checked quickly and allowed to show on the message boards to warn others or KI can take steps to notify all about this fault until its fixed