Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Crafted Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2011
There are 3 new craftable spells. They are located in the Indigo Giant's lair and are sold by a vendor named Grady.

The spells are:

Deer Knight-Death
5 Pips

Handsome Fomori-Ice
5 Pips

Catalan-Storm
5 Pips

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
really where and do you have to fight for him to appear? If so WHAT?!?

Why is the vendor hidden so well that I have to search for him? Seriously.

Just put him somewhere so we dont have to battle every time like the one in mooshu. We are already BUYING and farming and search to make it why do you have to also track it down?

If there is anything to this can KI explain to me why they have made any announcements or added this to the common knowledge the spiral community at large.

This is lame. I am getting real bored with the preschool antics. KI can do better than this. I am actually getting more information from the fan sites than here.

Not acceptable.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Sojourna wrote:
This is lame. I am getting real bored with the preschool antics. KI can do better than this. I am actually getting more information from the fan sites than here.

Not acceptable.

In every MMO to date (except maybe DDO), players always get the majority of their information from fan sites. Official sites do not make spoiler information available since it:

1.) Like a movie, could spoil the experience of finding it yourself.

2.) Allows you to complete the content more quickly and therefore move on to other video games or activites.