Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

time to grow up some

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
ok people but in the real world you go to school to learn when a teacher gives out a test you dont sit and complain if the questions are to hard or the problem isent easy its there to teach you how to learn and find the answer to the problem just because its a hard problem doesent mean complain and the teacher will give you another easier one its there to make you learn.if its to hard then do as in real life and find a tuter to help you .constant complaints in real life will just get you fired or lonely. no one likes a whiner

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
alexp132 wrote:
ok people but in the real world you go to school to learn when a teacher gives out a test you dont sit and complain if the questions are to hard or the problem isent easy its there to teach you how to learn and find the answer to the problem just because its a hard problem doesent mean complain and the teacher will give you another easier one its there to make you learn.if its to hard then do as in real life and find a tuter to help you .constant complaints in real life will just get you fired or lonely. no one likes a whiner

Alexp132,

I would agree with you if, and only if, everyone in the game was the same age. Lets say 15-16 years old or older. According to KI, this is a family game, and my brother who is 11 (almost 12) and my other brother who is 14 plays this. You can't tell a 7 or 10 (or 11) year old to grow up and not complain.
Games are just that, and if the game becomes very unfair for the main group that plays it, they should complain.
As Darthjt often says (plus others), stop Whinning and come up with a better stratergy.
That is fine for someone at the age of 14 or 15, but how can you tell someone that is only 11 to do that? I would question if he could even spell the word, let alone really fully understand the complete concept.
So for you and all others, I simply say, think of all the younger people that you are talking to, when you write this stuff.

Joe.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
what i am trying to say instead of complaining try to learn from others maybe you can help them learn the best use of said spells