Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ghost Avalon Glitched Again?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Since the 3am Maintainince on the 31st of May, has anyone encountered the same glitch that we faced in Test where by the dungeon resets itself? We have been trying since this morning and have not had any luck in completing it. We even tried to go back and face the Tomb of the Nameless in the Wyrd - but still no luck when we ran through again. Any suggestion/feedback?

Thanks in Advance,
Hunter Owlcaller (lvl 79 Life)

Administrator
Seems this one slipped through the cracks and we will be addressing it tonight! Hold on, help is on the way in the form of a quick downtime at 3am Central Time and a fix for this dungeon.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Thank you Professor, we had a wonderful time this morning. We do appreciate how prompt the entire staff was with addressing, as well as resolving this issue. I shall bid you adieu, as I set my Balance wizard on to Morganthe's tracks through the Spiral.

With much love,
Hunter OwlCaller
(One Very Happy Archmage Lifey)
^_^

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
We tried this dungeon yesterday and had the same problem. I was hoping that it would get fixed, but I just walked into the dungeon and finished the first battle......it still says "explore ghost avalon"!!!!!!

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
i was wondering if the glitch is the shrine of nobility would not let you meditate to it plz reply

Survivor
Mar 24, 2012