Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell proof

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2009
Hi. I have many pets and I've tried many different foods and games but I can't seem to be able to get spell proof on any of the pets I know can get the spell such as the sea dragon and starfish. Does anyone have any tips on how to get this elusive talent?

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
Skullkrusher1 wrote:
Hi. I have many pets and I've tried many different foods and games but I can't seem to be able to get spell proof on any of the pets I know can get the spell such as the sea dragon and starfish. Does anyone have any tips on how to get this elusive talent?

Assuming that you tried all your pets and none showed this talent,you should simply hatch with another players pet having it. There are no specific game, pet food or any combination that will make a pet learn it. Your best bet is what you can see already manifested in someone elses pet. Just look for a pet with not only proof on it but better if with spud or pain giver, sprite, defy, proof all together.

Some may disagree on me with this one but so far from my experience, the pets that easily retain wanted talents are the polar cats, aqua dragons, nightwalkers. I started with them and they easily manifest talents that i now pass on to my other hybrids when i want to. Its hard when starting but if you got one pet having perfect talents. just keep on breeding from it, rinse and repeat until you have it. BTW i rarely breed school pets, i strongly suggest using hybrid ones with great cards (e.g. feint, dragon blade, traps, etc.)

Archmages
Ronan Lionhand
Fiona Stardust
Jose Winterbane