Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 20 and 24 vs 78 and 76 in ranked pvp?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
Why on earth would level 70s and 20s be VS eachother in PVP? It is a HUGE advantage for them and unfair for Ranked PVP players. I think if you have to pay to have ranked pvp, make is at least SOMEWHAT fair. Can I get Wizard101 to make it's matchmaking system a little bit better?

Defender
Jun 23, 2011
zach815 wrote:
Why on earth would level 70s and 20s be VS eachother in PVP? It is a HUGE advantage for them and unfair for Ranked PVP players. I think if you have to pay to have ranked pvp, make is at least SOMEWHAT fair. Can I get Wizard101 to make it's matchmaking system a little bit better?

glad i'm not only one

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
Well, Ranked PvP is Sanctioned at Random, it is not like Practice PvP where there could be some levels to some levels. The way the Ranked PvP system works is at random. Sometimes you might fight lower levels and sometimes you might figh higher levels! It is all mostly at random.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
I agree. I use a level 10 for pvp and I lost to a level 30 and lost 29 points, but beat a level 25 and got 2 points. This issue really isn't fair to lower levels.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2010
That happened to me!!! We were doing 3v3 and these level 70's come out of nowhere and battle us in ranked!! Disgrace...

Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
Thats called puppet teams. Welcome to KI matchmaking system

garrett690 wrote:
That happened to me!!! We were doing 3v3 and these level 70's come out of nowhere and battle us in ranked!! Disgrace...

didn't you say you puppet team as well in another post?

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
them level 70 - 80's pair with a noob like level 1-20 so they will face weaker team as you mentioned they will ace level 30-40's this is a HUGE mistake by KI for allowing this to happen my archmage can easily beat 4 level 40's with one spell these PUPPETS have no skill they are fake warlords who have to pray on weaker levels to get rank and if that was not cheap enough they will usually have the Puppet flee in match so they get more points KI needs to look at this and stop it i suggest a level cap between friends a cap of 5 levels meaning a level 80 can only pair up with a level 75 this would stop all the Puppet Teams if you havent noticed since the puppet teams came to be more and more ranked matches are less and less soon will be nothing because it is unfair its a cheat

Some of the biggest Puppet teams are

Cameron legendrider

Alia

Amber Fireheart

Destiny

Taylor legend walker who like cameron has many accounts

Chris Sky Shield

Chris Strong Sword

Heather Frostblossom

Eric P

Megan

Jack Ash

Chris Wild

Taylor Wild

thats just a few just a matter of time and all you will see in ranked matches is Puppet teams its sad really sad hopefully KI will fix this soon