Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leprechaun would give yourself charm

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
hi wizard I think that a leprechaun should have a new skill you have probably heard it before, but I am thinking of leprechaun's is characters of luck, and I think leprechaun would be available to give luck, but it is hard to find a way where it would fit in to wizard101 but now I believe if I have a great idea for how Leprechaun's can become a luck character and fit well to wizard101, leprechaun would attack with natural damage on 155-195 like they do now but I also think the Leprechaun would give you one charm too yourself and if you're lucky would the leprechaun gives you preciston or lifeblade or guiding light but if you are misfortune would the leprechaun gives you weakness or infection or black mantle and I think only a charm free per leprechaun spell. and get all understand I must also tell waded they charm spell does, preciston giving +10% to accuracy and lifeblade give +40% to next life damage spell and guiding light give +30% to next heal spell and weakness giving -25% to next damage spell and infection give -50 to next heal spell and black mantle give -45% to accuracy, and this is what I think you would get one of the charm spell when you use a leprechaun and remember the attack too. and it is probably the best way to show that of leprechaun's is characters of luck and it fits well into wizard101. and I know too well of it is hard to play as a life wizard but in the sense in the way, they do not get for powerful or being get weak on the idea and I think that it's a good idea. I hope you would think about it.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
MariaWide wrote:
hi wizard I think that a leprechaun should have a new skill one and that's is a Leprechaun would give yourself + 10 to accuracy for the leprechauns are creatures of lucky but they would also attack a enemy like the leprechaun doing now, and it is not cheating because the fire elf have damage over time. what do you think about the idea?

I'm not sure I fully understand what you're saying. But, from what I read, I understand that you want Leprechaun to be a damage over time (DoT) spell with an accuracy bonus... I disagree, and here's why:

1. Every school is unique, and Fire's specialty is DoTs (though Death and Myth also have one each). If we gave all wizards every type of spell, we'd all be overpowered/boring and the game wouldn't be fun anymore.

2. Life's accuracy is already the highest in-game, at 90% base; if you got another 10% tacked on, you'd have perfect accuracy at a very low level, which a lot of players would find overpowered/unfair. Just ask the Storm wizards who, before level 50, still fizzle like it's their job.

I'm sorry if I've misunderstood you. If you meant something else entirely, let me know and I'll try to clarify as best I can.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
would the +10 be like a precision blade? and the reason fire elf has a DOT is because fire damage consists of mostly DOT damage spells, and i guess KI wanted to introduce them to the idea early.

the leprechaun change you have made is one i don't like though.
1: its too low of a level to have any side effects. it would confuse young magic-makers
2: life's accuracy is already really good, no need for a +10% precision.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
vonawesome1 wrote:
MariaWide wrote:
hi wizard I think that a leprechaun should have a new skill one and that's is a Leprechaun would give yourself + 10 to accuracy for the leprechauns are creatures of lucky but they would also attack a enemy like the leprechaun doing now, and it is not cheating because the fire elf have damage over time. what do you think about the idea?

I'm not sure I fully understand what you're saying. But, from what I read, I understand that you want Leprechaun to be a damage over time (DoT) spell with an accuracy bonus... I disagree, and here's why:

1. Every school is unique, and Fire's specialty is DoTs (though Death and Myth also have one each). If we gave all wizards every type of spell, we'd all be overpowered/boring and the game wouldn't be fun anymore.

2. Life's accuracy is already the highest in-game, at 90% base; if you got another 10% tacked on, you'd have perfect accuracy at a very low level, which a lot of players would find overpowered/unfair. Just ask the Storm wizards who, before level 50, still fizzle like it's their job.

I'm sorry if I've misunderstood you. If you meant something else entirely, let me know and I'll try to clarify as best I can.

life magic has a spell guidance which provide giving +10% accuracy to all friends and if I remember the rich, it is on level 28 life wizards get the spell, to yourself is not a big step and leprechaun would attack like they do now, but scary for others to player where a leprechaun can provide accurate but I think it's a great idea because of a Leprechaun are creatures of luck, and my idea it means only the next spill will not fail and otherwise I think the leprechaun also attack like they do now and I do not think it is cheating a leprechaun can give + to accuracy because the fire elf have damage over time but I'm not saying the leprechaun must have damage over time I think not of a leprechaun would make it type damage, I think that they would attack like they do now and they give + to accuracy maybe 5% or 10% yes it can confuse young player and young magic but you are level 5 when the life can have leprechauns as on level 5 you have learned of spell can maybe fail and I would not it to get a perfect precision of accuracy but because of a leprechaun is a creature of lucky

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
kckool wrote:
would the +10 be like a precision blade? and the reason fire elf has a DOT is because fire damage consists of mostly DOT damage spells, and i guess KI wanted to introduce them to the idea early.

the leprechaun change you have made is one i don't like though.
1: its too low of a level to have any side effects. it would confuse young magic-makers
2: life's accuracy is already really good, no need for a +10% precision.

I do not think it would each like a knife because it means only the next spill will not fail but you're right that it can confuse young play and young magic but you are level 5 when the life can have leprechaun as on level 5 you have learned of spell can maybe fail but I'm not saying the leprechaun must have damage over time because it is an fire thing but I do not think it is cheating a leprechaun can give + to accuracy because the fire elf have damage over time and maybe +10 is too much so that it can also per +2 or +5 to accuracy and yes life spell accuracy is already very high but life has a spell which can provide giving +10% accuracy to all friends the spell is guidance, so that a leprechaun can give yourself accuracy is not a big step and I think the leprechaun also attack like they do now.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
MariaWide wrote:

I think of the leprechaun as creatures of luck and sins of which is a good idea of a leprechaun would give luck to his wizard but if the public does not sin for accuracy idea so could leprechaun given a shield where there is a pictures of a foursome clover on the shield and the shield makes the next 3 damage spell that will user on you will then remove -10% of damaged?

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
life magic has a spell guidance which provide giving +10% accuracy to all friends and if I remember the rich, it is from the Marleybone life wizards get the spell, as a Leprechaun may also give accuracy to yourself is not a big step