Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Master Password

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
I need help. I stopped playing Wizard101 for a while and lost my master password. The credit card I had on my account was cancelled, and the email I had was cancelled too. What do I do?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Contact support. Give them as much info as you can regarding your original email and your current email. Just not your current password.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
dont know about you but it sure sounds like a kid trying to get around there parents lol

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Lol no, I stopped playing for over a year and I thought I was going to quit for good so I didn't bother to change anything on my account. My friend told me to start playing it again, and I forgot how fun it was. I am trying to buy some crowns before Sunday, but I don't think I am going to get much help from customer support.

Administrator
Go to http://www.wizard101.com
Make sure you are not logged in to the website.
Click the word Forgot?
Indicate that you have forgotten the master password.
An email to reset your password will be sent to the email address you used when you activated the master password controls.
Voila!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
The email I used was deleted though. I can't access it at all. Is there another way other than using credit card information or the email?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
The same thing to me too but i still have the E-mail. But i am suggesting that you try to contact Customer Support because that is what I am going to do because it sometimes doesnt send me a temporary one. Anyways, hope this helped! :) Good luck with your account!

~Christina Ashvault
lvl 43 Life Master wizard

Survivor
Mar 07, 2012
samarou wrote:
The same thing to me too but i still have the E-mail. But i am suggesting that you try to contact Customer Support because that is what I am going to do because it sometimes doesnt send me a temporary one. Anyways, hope this helped! :) Good luck with your account!

~Christina Ashvault
lvl 43 Life Master wizard

How do you contact customer support?

Administrator
Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
Survivor
Jul 13, 2012