Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

awesome level 78 spells!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
ok guys if there were any level 78 spells i'd want them to be this

fire-devil
animation-the devil appears and says, "you deserve to go to hell" and then strikes the enemy!
damage:-1180 to 1280 to all enemies

storm-mad scientist
animation-a crazy scientist like katzenstien appears and then carries too wires and shocks the eney
damage-1080-1200 to all enemies and minus 50 accuracy to next spell

death-dark knight
animation dark knight appears and then carries his lance in the air and then hits the enemy with it thenlance glows and he gives you health and lance stops glowing and he disappear's
damage-880 to all enemies and half health to caster

life-queen of life
animation-a fairy appears in a garden and heals all friends
healing1550 to all friends

ice-avalanche
animation-a mountain appears and huge balls of ice roll down from it and hit all enemies
damage-1000 to all enemies

myth-perseus
animation- perseus appears in his armor and attacks everyone with his sword and then he takes the head of medusa and stuns all as well(stun cant be blocked by anyone)
damage980 to all and unblockable stun

balance-order of the fang
animation-the order of the fang appear and attack one by one to each enemy
damage-khai amhate does 250 death then general khaba does 250 ice then shalek the wise does 250 life and then alhazred does 300 balance to all

thanks and hope you like my ideas :)
anthony mistblade level80 archmage pyromancer

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
The fire one is not kid friendly at all, but i like the idea of a fire devil monster thing.

Defender
May 15, 2010
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
i don't support the quote with the fire spell, this is a kids game :/

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
retchu wrote:
fire-devil
animation-the devil appears and says, "you deserve to go to hell" and then strikes the enemy!
damage:-1180 to 1280 to all enemies

Um...how about no? Are you kidding me? Who in their right mind would think this is okay for a family game? I'm tempted to stop reading right now because I doubt it can get any better, but seeing the comments only talked about this faux pas I guess I'll continue.

storm-mad scientist
animation-a crazy scientist like katzenstien appears and then carries too wires and shocks the eney
damage-1080-1200 to all enemies and minus 50 accuracy to next spell

This sounds very reminiscent of Katzenstein's Monster, and why is the damage pretty much the same as your Fire spell?

death-dark knight
animation dark knight appears and then carries his lance in the air and then hits the enemy with it thenlance glows and he gives you health and lance stops glowing and he disappear's
damage-880 to all enemies and half health to caster

Considering Death just got another sapping spell, I think it would be better to give this AoE a different effect. The focus is okay, but I've seen this idea a million times.

life-queen of life
animation-a fairy appears in a garden and heals all friends
healing1550 to all friends

Well, that was boring. And 1550 AoE healing spell is way too much.

ice-avalanche
animation-a mountain appears and huge balls of ice roll down from it and hit all enemies
damage-1000 to all enemies

It sounds like Blizzard except there's a mountain involved.

myth-perseus
animation- perseus appears in his armor and attacks everyone with his sword and then he takes the head of medusa and stuns all as well(stun cant be blocked by anyone)
damage980 to all and unblockable stun

Now this actually sounds interesting. At first, I was a bit turned off since Myth's attacks are usually inspired by Greek mythological creatures, not heroes. However, it does sound like a cool spell especially with the use of Medusa's head for the Stun. However, the damage is a bit strong in my opinion and the Stun has to be blockable for fairness.

balance-order of the fang
animation-the order of the fang appear and attack one by one to each enemy
damage-khai amhate does 250 death then general khaba does 250 ice then shalek the wise does 250 life and then alhazred does 300 balance to all

I'm not fond of this attack. I feel this would take way too long and it's just too much.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Err... Fire is not kid friendly at all, Storm is to weak, Death is pretty lame, Life is a overpowered heal, Ice needs a backup effect, Myth is alright except the unblockable stun, Balance is both overpowered and weak at the same time.