Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Level 75 Life Deck - Is this an Error??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
Hi -
Can you tell me why ALL of the other schools have a Level 75 deck but Life School??

Death - Druids Knot Deck (lvl 75)
Myth - Luminary Deck (lvl 75)
Balance - Astrolgical Gallery Deck (lvl 75)
Ice - Woodlocke Deck (lvl 75)
Fire - Braided Silver Deck (lvl 75)
Storm - Chivalric Deck (lvl 75)
Life - LEFT OUT Deck Of the Red-Headed Step Child

I am pretty sure that this was unintentional...
Please let us know if there will be a real deck for Life school Level 75.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Trust me, it's not worth having. The level 65 decks with a max of 8 cards for your school are better.

If you want one just to have one .... well, okay, that's fine. Between the gear and decks, having the lower level stuff is much better.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I must be doing something wrong - I pretty much quit the deck upgrade stuff at a level 45 deck for the school of my wizard. I am just into Avalon so maybe it will be an issue there?

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
QueQueg wrote:
Trust me, it's not worth having. The level 65 decks with a max of 8 cards for your school are better.
If you want one just to have one .... well, okay, that's fine. Between the gear and decks, having the lower level stuff is much better.

brwac wrote:
I must be doing something wrong - I pretty much quit the deck upgrade stuff at a level 45 deck for the school of my wizard. I am just into Avalon so maybe it will be an issue there?

I am one that likes to have a different deck for different occasions. One for the Waterworks, One for Tower of Helephant, One for mob quick hit, etc...

Not having a level 75 deck for life hinders that for life wizards that like to do the same. Also it is just not right that every other school has one but life does not... Sure we would have had this discussion already if it was a different school that was left out.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
So wands/staffs that have the wrong attack action can get a reply, but a missing deck for a single school at level 75 does not warrant one? Now I know why a lot of players do not want to be a life wizard as they seem to always get the short end of it all...

There has to be a better way to report these kind of things instead of a single location that all 25 million players can post to... :(

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
im sooo glad im not the only one who noticed this x:. yeah life wizards usually are jipped just like they changed the guardian spirit spell cause people didnt think it was fair that life finally got something worth the effort and time.