Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PLEASE help me fight Moganthe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
If there is anyone out there who has successfully fought and beaten Morganthe in the Ghost Palace, can you PLEASE pass on the secret? I have attempted this dungeon over 6 times with and w/out other people and have failed to win every single time. Henchmen are of no use whatsoever, as she attacks them without mercy until she kills them. Thanks in advance for any tips or advice you can render.
Fallon Deathweaver Level 80 Archmage
Necromancer

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
We did it with an Ice a Life a Balance and A Storm, Just have really good resist and mark just inside the door so if you get defeated you can port back in after you flee and potion.

Jason
Level 80 Archmage Theurgist

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Dont trap or shield. Blades and Auras only. Dont heal too much.

She will mammoth nonetheless, so make sure you have resist.

Dont get more than eight pips.

Use only rank 7 and under spells.

Make sure you mark your place BEFORE you go in the dungeon, incase you die. Do NOT press esc, then quit. it resets the dungeon, not allowing you in.

Do not take too long to get back once you die, and once you go back, GO ALONE! You have to because the dungeon will reset you to the beggining with other people.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I assume this will be the case much like Jabberwock.

Stock up on as much Ice resist as you possibly can to lessen the Mammoth hits.

Never fought Morganthe.. YET. I'll look forward to it in the very pessimistic manner that is my usual.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
lol i just bought 3 lvl 80 life henchmen and i went through her in like 30 minutes.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
I went in with a Life, a Storm, and I believe a Fire, Morganthe cheats a lot, don't get your pips above 7 or she will mana burn you, pack lower level spells under 7 pips. She mammothed all the time, don't use a trap or shield, only use blades and auras to attack.