Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice spells (1/7)

AuthorMessage
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
This is the Ice area, post your Ice spells here. These are my Ideas:

Arctic Flash:
All opponents are surrounded in a blue aura and get Frostbite
Damage: 100+2,000 over 3 rounds

Wizberg:
Suddenly all your opponents are on board the Mitanic (yes Titanic reference) and an wizberg (not iceberg wizberg ) crashes with the vessel and the monsters sink
Damage: 10,000

Thats ice cold:
There is a camp in the arctic before you and the monsters are trying to get to the fire in a blizzard.
Damage: 50+1000 over 3 rounds

Rough sketches will be made by me so POST!!!!!!!!! I need something to do during the summer. :D :D

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
rest wrote:

Arctic Flash:

Wizberg:
Suddenly all your opponents are on board the Mitanic (yes Titanic reference) and an wizberg (not iceberg wizberg ) crashes with the vessel and the monsters sink

Thats ice cold:
There is a camp in the arctic before you and the monsters are trying to get to the fire in a blizzard.

Rough sketches will be made by me so POST!!!!!!!!! I need something to do during the summer. :D :D

Overpowered much?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Explorer
Jan 18, 2010
rest wrote:

Arctic Flash:

Wizberg:

Thats ice cold:

I like the idea of wizberg and maybe artic flash but the damage is overpowered for ice school and 10,000 damage? without any other boost? this kills malistare in one hit. You need to tone down the damage by um? A lot.