Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Control Henchmen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I tend to have a problem with henchmen, so why not control them? I am thinking that they could obey the sayings under battle commands.
what do you think, good idea?
Dylan LifeDreamer Balance lvl 76
One year aniversary of being a member!

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Thats a good idea cause i summoned two minions one life and one fire.
I was on low health.
The life healed my other minion the fire one who was on high heath!!!

Austin Level 61 Fire Wizard

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i think simple command would include

Life.. Heal Me! or Balance ... Blades Please. things like that

after all they are there to Help You.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2011
This person has a great idea because some time your henchmen never obey you so maybe this time you could pick the attack for your henchmen and minions just like anyone elses turn.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
This is a awesome idea i dont know how many times my life healed another minion on full health when i needed the heal.Also when my myth has stunned a boss that cant be stunned it is just a waste of a turn.I think this should happen.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
i cant tell how many times i had a life henchman wasting all his pips on me when i was healthy and went all offensive when i needed the healing

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
The henchmen have never been perfect and never will be. In order to take control of the Henchmen in this manner, you would probably have to have a second window open as you would if you were running 2 accounts. Unless you have a fairly new and fast computer, it is not easy to control these separately.

The henchmen lvl 50 an up are even less reliable now than the lvl 40.

At any rate, I don't see this as ever being an option. I think there would be too many unforseeable problems in doing this.

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
I was in the final fight of the Mirror Lake dungeon in Zafaria and i really needed healing so i summoned a minion he started healing my friend and let me die.

But we ended up winning

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
henchmen are creatures/characters that let you shortcut the game
it is not necessarily needed but in some cases you might need one
you will love to manipulate/control a henchmen into your own
needs