Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for death lvl 10 spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2009
I thought about this for awhile, and i think i have a good idea for the next death spell:

black knight
Pips: 10
Damage: 200 + 525 over three rounds to all enemies. (returns half of the health)
Animation: you start off in a mid-evil village with an "Inn" sign blowing back and forth. The rider then rides in, not noticing you. (You're seeing him for a side view.) Then all the blades or traps activate. He quickly sees you. His horse gets on two legs and he hits you with the sword as the horse is getting back on all fours. (Still as side angle) Then the faces you straight on and stabs you while smirking to leave the aura.

FEEDBACK............

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
That sounds cool xD I am still trying to think of a creative new Storm spell...
I like to see you got creative instead of just taking another spell for a different school and adding "Death" to the beginning of it like some people do.
I actually thought of something very similar to that of your idea, yet mine came in with an army following him and running on the sides of him, while he stops are his horse draws back (Very much like centaur does) and then his horse comes back down and the knight throws some sort of projectile at the enemy.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
First off a drain DOT? , secondly, the theme has little to actually do with death, finally i like the spell's overall damage but how would this work? would the drain be a DOT heal?

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
Maybe for each enemy, a drain aura would be placed, while for each friend there would be a healing aura placed, giving you an amount equivalent to half of the damage done to the enemies... lol idk

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
I have a good one for a life spell for "maybe the new world after avalon"

Theres a forest seen leafs dropping theres a couple eggs in a nest one starts to crack open a snout pokes out adn then a huge crocodile come up biting the opponite for 1000-1445 damage to all enemies :D :P

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Survivor
Feb 27, 2012
Defender
May 15, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Lvl. 10? Really?
I think he means a ten pip spell.

Defender
May 15, 2010
compare. Rank 9 spell: Overall Damage:820, swap half to you, minus 25 percent to next spell

Rank 10 spell: Overall Damage: 750, swap half to you.

Death is always complaining about their spells got weaker. I see what they mean if Wizard101 were to come out with this.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011