Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a new spell to life idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
come fly lot of white birds and they become an angel and the angel look at you and send a bird to you it makes you get 2 shields on yourself and your friends will also get 2 shields on them. it provides a shield that makes it will take - 80% of damage from the next spell of death and the other the shield, it means that there are - 50% damage to the next life drain spell. and I refer you to the spell when you have solved Mooshu.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I honestly couldn't understand much about what you said, but we've already gotten a thank you from Mooshu, the Dragonspyre key.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Say what???? I can't understand you. O.o

Anyways, we already have a Angel Spell, Seraph....

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
I apologize my English is feather in my English because I am from Denmark so I apologize if it is hard to understand sorry. but I think that we should have a new spell when we all have solved a world and I think of life must have an angel of defens when they have solved mooshu, and angel gives a shield - 80% of damage from the next spell of death and a shield - 50% damage to the next life drain spell.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
Randomperson16 wrote:
Say what???? I can't understand you. O.o

Anyways, we already have a Angel Spell, Seraph....

only life magic can get the angel.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
joujou11cool wrote:
I honestly couldn't understand much about what you said, but we've already gotten a thank you from Mooshu, the Dragonspyre key.

I think of a new spell as a thank

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
MariaWide wrote:
each spruce you come back a world and can go to the next world you will get a new spell as a thank you I think. and for life when a magic life magic is coming back mooshu so I thought an angel to life the magic might, and be a good idea and I think the angel to give the 2 shields for yourself and your friends are some shields provide grants -50% of death claims and the other shields gives - 50% life drain, it would be nice if we play got something to solve mooshu as a thank you for your help. and I can only think of life, but the other type of magic must have a new magic but I do not think because I do not think of giving the type of the second guide them angel is a great idea

Cant understand you. You already have an angel spell and you will probably get new sells around level 80 or even 90 later on.

Defender
May 15, 2010
Might be a good idea, would you post a comment with better grammar, please?