Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ther storys

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
this is my little project i want to see other players cool background storys for ther favorite characters and how the play them (like this) Angus Ogresmith is male myth wizard from wizard city who grew up on firecat alley and whos only concern is beating malistaire . how i play him: no side quests.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
zazly wrote:
this is my little project i want to see other players cool background storys for ther favorite characters and how the play them (like this) Angus Ogresmith is male myth wizard from wizard city who grew up on firecat alley and whos only concern is beating malistaire . how i play him: no side quests.

Quinn Ironsword: grew up in his tent at the oasis. his tent burned down but everybody got away. he later trained as apprentice in ravenwood

how i play him: offensively

your really doing no side quests? your gonna be in a lot of trouble in the later fights

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
in response to the post that should be above this(cant figure out how to quot) i agree when i figured that out a played a diffrent character :D

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
zazly wrote:

My wizard: Valdus Darkcaster
Background: Valdus grew up in Wintertusk living in the snow. When the skeletons went beezerk and tried to kill him he fled. He trained with Greyrose for many years and has only returned to his homeland to fight the forces of evil.
How I play him: Side quests, least possible battles, no farming, yes spell questing.

-Valdus Darkcaster

In all things there can be peace, yet there are always problems