Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk: Vestrilund quest, Sing a War Song

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2012
ok i'm lost i was about to do this quest computer went down and the quest is gone i'm lvl 79 now almost finished with avalon and i still cant find the quest to get my scarecrow pet and skeletal dragan i'm very very frustrated and ready to quit the game :( someone plz plz help i want my pets i worked way to hard to not get them plz help and why this has happened ive have been searching for this quest for 3 months now plz any help would be appreciated thanks :x

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
crazedgoddess wrote:
ok i'm lost i was about to do this quest computer went down and the quest is gone i'm lvl 79 now almost finished with avalon and i still cant find the quest to get my scarecrow pet and skeletal dragan i'm very very frustrated and ready to quit the game :( someone plz plz help i want my pets i worked way to hard to not get them plz help and why this has happened ive have been searching for this quest for 3 months now plz any help would be appreciated thanks :x

The quests are outlined here, under the proper level spell:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Death_School_Spells

Survivor
Jan 09, 2012
still waiting patiently for a responce to why i lost the quest to open sudrilund cn someone plz answer me ?????

Survivor
May 14, 2011