Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

??? ??? ??? Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
I am now level 80, I have completed every single quest, main and sides in my quest book and I have completed every area completely in the Spiral, I have the One In A Million badge and almost all but about six badges at the moment and I have PvP Commander so the question is, what is the mystery badge? I did the Mysterious Well that is not a part of the quests in Avalon and my friend and I looked everywhere in Avalon for some kind of clue or hidden quest. There are three places in Caliburn that are not lit up to get into and we can't sort out how to get them working so that's a possibility. We are assuming this badge can be obtained somehow since it's there now. If anyone finds it, let us know. :D

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
birthdaygirl8 wrote:
I am now level 80, I have completed every single quest, main and sides in my quest book and I have completed every area completely in the Spiral, I have the One In A Million badge and almost all but about six badges at the moment and I have PvP Commander so the question is, what is the mystery badge? I did the Mysterious Well that is not a part of the quests in Avalon and my friend and I looked everywhere in Avalon for some kind of clue or hidden quest. There are three places in Caliburn that are not lit up to get into and we can't sort out how to get them working so that's a possibility. We are assuming this badge can be obtained somehow since it's there now. If anyone finds it, let us know. :D

The badge is "One in a million" or maybe it could be the "Master of Karate and Friendship" badge from the Pagoda Gauntlet Bundle.

Explorer
Jan 18, 2010
aless2209 wrote:
birthdaygirl8 wrote:

The badge is "One in a million". You have to hit one million damage to get the badge.

Did you not read what he said, he say's he has the One in a Million Badge.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
birthdaygirl8 wrote:

It might be the badge that only workers of Kingsisle can get.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I agree, I want to know what it is, but I guess then it wouldnt really be a 'secret badge' anymore, now would it?

Survivor
Feb 18, 2011
when i got the secret shopper badge the message that said badge obtained secret shopper badge or whatever but right after that it said new badge: ??? ??? ??? it was weird

Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
It depends what school you are because there is a master of fire, for fire school only like i am, master of storm, storm only, master of nature, life only, and you get the point. There is one for every school.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I also have the ??? ??? ??? badge. Unequippable, I realized it was Mander Savior, as I had not accepted the quest but did the dungeon with a friend. It may be this for you, I'm not sure.