Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for every single Wizard on Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Ideas:
1. Battle your teachers and Ambrose
2. Earn Crowns in game with special quests
3. Make all mounts available for gold
4. Make PVP fair like level 1's battle their appropriate level not someone 79 levels ahead of them
5. New Attacking Spells
6. Make Training Points be earned from Gold
7. Convert Gold to Crowns
8. Candy-Land
9. Join the dark side
10. New Briskbreeze Tower
11. New Waterworks
12. Make Balance Stronger than every single school at Ravenwood
13. New Wizard Slots
14. More Holiday Quests
15. More School-related quests
16. Make Moon, Sun, and Star normal schools that you can enroll in at Ravenwood
17. Make it where high level wizards have to revisit earlier worlds like Wizard City and Krokotopia for the main storyline
18. Ban all of the hackers
19. Free Crowns for all of the nice wizards and coal for the bad wizards
20. Free Spells handed out to Balance Wizards
21. Make it where we can learn every spell at Ravenwood

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Greetings, Darthcoolness!

#1: At least one school (technically 2) that I know of gets to fight their professors. In case you don't already know, I won't ruin it for you.

#2: KI would lose a lot of money if they did this.

#3: Most mounts /are/ available for gold. See #2.

#4: I don't PvP, but still approve of this. The whole puppet-team exploit sounds really lame.

#5: There will be, eventually. Depending on what level you are, you might have a way to go yet.

#6: I hope not. It might be cool in theory, but I don't see it working in practice.

#7: See #2.

#8: Maybe when they raise the level-cap to 90.

#9: I approve! I've always wanted the option to join Malistaire/Morganthe/whoever else, ever since I was a baby wizard. Sure, it would require a huge system overhaul... but, to be fair, it would be unspeakably epic, in a way that words on paper simply can't do justice to.

#10: I kinda like it as is. If you mean a new one for the higher levels, then sure, why not?

#11. Same as #10, but hopefully with better level 80 gear than what's out there right now.

#12. OH YEAH! I'm a sorcerer, and I see nothing wrong with being all-powerful... combine that with #9, and I'll be one evil (but happy) little sorceress. :) Of course, the other schools might have a problem... but who cares, they're all overpowered as it is (just kidding, other schools!)

#13: At least a 7th slot, so we could have one of each.

#14. Someone has to make more holidays in a year first. So I'll throw one out there:

Feb. 29th will be International Villain-For-A-Day Day, during which wizards of all levels will be granted the powers of a (random) cheating boss for the day and we'll have to figure out whose cheats we ended up with... the Arena will be a total mess.

#15: We don't want them to interfere with the main (plot) arc. That's the point of a story-driven MMO.

#16. That defeats the purpose of Celestia (which I hated), and will result in a lot of angry grand/legendary/transcendent/archmage wizards. who actually had to work to get there and earn the spells.

#17. You'd be surprised. I won't ruin it for you, but I'm level 78 and just went back to Dragonspyre (for reasons not named Malistaire and Sylvia), and Mooshu. Also, when you go back to Marleybone at level 50-something, you'll regret ever having said that...

#18. That would be nice. But all KI can do is keep them at bay... You see, as people create bigger and better security measures, the universe creates bigger and better bozos (so far, the universe is winning- just sayin').

#19: I wish that's how it worked. See #2.

#20: Throw the word useful in there, and I'm sold! The other schools might complain, though...

#21: That would be kinda lame, because there would be no point in playing multiple schools (which is probably what KI wants- see #2).

I like these ideas- reminds me of when I was young, and had an imagination. :)

El Veeb/Shadowsong
transcendent/78

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
I would love to turn gold into crowns. I like the idea of fighting our teachers, but not Ambrose.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Wow, this is a lot of ideas for one post, I'll try to give a responce for each on.
darthcoolness wrote:
Ideas:
This one has been suggested many times, I think that it could be interesting, but they would have to be really hard
darthcoolness wrote:
Crowns are supposed to be given by getting KingsIsle more money. KingsIsle more than likely will not do something that will lose them money, they are a business, after all.
darthcoolness wrote:
Like above, this will lose KingsIsle money.
darthcoolness wrote:
4. Make PVP fair like level 1's battle their appropriate level not someone 79 levels ahead of them
Supposedly, this already happens, see https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/11534.ftl
darthcoolness wrote:
5. New Attacking Spells
Like many have said, it's a good thing that some utility spells have taken the place of attack spells for a bit. But don't worry, more attack spells are sure to come again.
darthcoolness wrote:
This would take away the concept of "learn by hard work" and replace it with "buy your knowledge"
darthcoolness wrote:
Wait, are you suggesting get rid of gold and only have crowns? That has to be one of the most ridiculous ideas ever. Either way, buying all currency in the game with real money or getting rid of the concept of crowns, I strongly oppose this idea.
darthcoolness wrote:
8. Candy-Land
Good idea, I also hope it comes soon.
darthcoolness wrote:
9. Join the dark side
Ermmm... A bit dark for a children's game
darthcoolness wrote:
Why do you want another? I cannot even beat this one (which is good. It's a challenge)
darthcoolness wrote:
11. New Waterworks
Same as above.
darthcoolness wrote:
I stand corrected from above. This is the most ridiculous idea I've read. All of the schools have their pros and cons so that you can choose any one and go through the game with about the same difficulty. That's a good part of the game. Making balance stronger than all of the others messes up the game's balance.
darthcoolness wrote:
13. New Wizard Slots
This has come up many times. I'm neutral.
darthcoolness wrote:
14. More Holiday Quests
I agree with these.
darthcoolness wrote:
These are supporting schools. They are supposed to support the wizards, not do everything that the other schools do.
darthcoolness wrote:
17. Make it where high level wizards have to revisit earlier worlds like Wizard City and Krokotopia for the main storyline
This could be good or bad. Old world were some of the really fun ones, but low levels could really annoy the high levels.
darthcoolness wrote:
If these people really are hackers, they probably have been banned.
darthcoolness wrote:
KingsIsle is not Santa, they have to worry about money.
darthcoolness wrote:
Balance is just a school like ice and myth. It is not treated specially and should not be. This idea once again messes the balance issue that I am commonly referring to in this post.
darthcoolness wrote:
Are you reffering to balance wizards or wizards of all schools? Either way this takes away a good point of dividing the game up into schools. In fact, it makes the game even more fun because you can make more wizards in other schools and still get new spells.

All and all, your ideas are very... balance based. In the future, please think about how an idea will affect wizard101 before posting.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2009
darthcoolness wrote:
Ideas:
5. New Attacking Spells
8. Candy-Land
9. Join the dark side
11. New Waterworks
13. New Wizard Slots
14. More Holiday Quests

Why were you talking about balance school?Balance school is great and does not need to be more powerful.And if they get free spells then all schools should too. :D

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
We'll get to that later.
If you want more worlds, then no.
The current mounts for gold are fine.
Practice pvp, put a level cap. Ranked, this never happens in 1v1.
5. New Attacking Spells
Sure to come.
No way José!
250 thousand gold equals 10 crowns, sure.
8. Candy-Land
Lydia Greyrose came from there.
9. Join the dark side
Would really mess up the storyline.
Game's fine without it, but ok.
11. New Waterworks
Gear already outdates waterworks gear in a way...
12. Make Balance Stronger than every single school at Ravenwood NO WAY! I already win in pvp fairly easily (Some matches are fun! :D ), let' just not make Balance boring and immortal.
13. New Wizard Slots
Nah, it's cool how you can't get 1 school, but you can only get 6, it seems more fun like that. (Plus more money for KI)
14. More Holiday Quests
Christmas would be fun! But due to some people who aren't religious...
Levelling up is already good as it is today.
Making it impossible to win and/or level up if you choose Sun or Star! Overpowering Moon at the earlier levels...
Just sometimes, but not to battle the easy enemies.
Already happens.
What you give is what you get, there are certainly things much better then crowns!
What's with you and overpowering my/our favorite school?
Makes being a main school easy, lame, useless, and boring, so Ice would always be the top whatsoever.