Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire & Death Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 15, 2009
Name: Tinder
School: Fire
Pip Cost: 3
Effect: Steal all positive enemy charms.

Name: Ritual
School: Death
Effect: 300 death damage to self. Summon 3 rank 3 minions of Death.

EDIT: I've edited the Ritual and Tinder.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
XxMEGAxX wrote:
Effect: Steal all enemy charms.

Eh...I think that may be a bit too much for 3 pips, but I guess the spell is okay.

Pip Cost: X
Effect: 300 death damage to self. Summon 3 rank 1-4 minions of Death.

I feel this spell has too much going on. There's the Rank X that determines the minions' ranks, but it's also a self-harm spell? I'd go with one or the other, but that's all besides the real issue here. That is that this spell seems more Myth than Death, plus Death already has an Rank X spell regarding minions.

Explorer
May 15, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
XxMEGAxX wrote:
Effect: Steal all enemy charms.

Eh...I think that may be a bit too much for 3 pips, but I guess the spell is okay.

Pip Cost: X
Effect: 300 death damage to self. Summon 3 rank 1-4 minions of Death.

I feel this spell has too much going on. There's the Rank X that determines the minions' ranks, but it's also a self-harm spell? I'd go with one or the other, but that's all besides the real issue here. That is that this spell seems more Myth than Death, plus Death already has an Rank X spell regarding minions.

I don't think the death spell has to much going on; It summons 3 X pip minions and damages the caster simple as that. Necromancers raise the dead, and so yes you could argue that it seems like a myth spell, but necromancers rely on their minions just as much as myth does. The new X pip spell would follow suit with the others that have been given to Fire (backdraft) and Storm (supercharge). The last thing I'd like to get is an X pip feint or infection. I have found that as a necromancer I can easily heal using my minions from within Doom & Gloom by casting steal health. I'd appreciate some more minions or at the very least some spells that use the minions in a unique necromantic way.

The fire spell is to much? Really? Shatter removes all shields and Enfeeble removes all blades. I think it's perfect.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
XxMEGAxX wrote:
Effect: Steal all positive enemy charms.

I like the idea, but I think 3 pips is a little cheap for such a powerful spell.

Effect: 300 death damage to self. Summon 3 rank 3 minions of Death.

Eh...nah. I think this would be a forgotten spell just like Animate.