Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 5-11-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The week has once again come to an end, and along with that, it's time for the best time of the week - Feedback Friday! ::grin::

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

We'd like to talk quests this week, specifically the ones earlier in your journey through the spiral. This is a two parter -

What is your favorite quest in Wizard City or Krokotopia and why?
What is your least favorite quest in these two worlds and why?

Thanks as always for participating! Have a wonderful rest-of-your Friday and great weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
My favorite quest in Wizard City is the quest to beat Waterworks. I love this quest because not only is it challenging but you can get good gear. My least favorite quest in Krokotopia is the quest to defeat Sothmheket for the Efreet quest because he is very hard to beat. He has 15,000 health and a fire wizard's strongest spell is a fire dragon. That is what I think.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
"What is your favorite quest in Wizard City or Krokotopia and why?"

At the lower level, my favorite quest in Wizard City was Lady BlackHope, the last boss on Unicorn Way. I thought that she had great drops for the lower level wizards (gear and mounts).

My favorite quest in Krokotopia was in The Grand Arena, with Ako, and "Continue The Legacy". I just liked the end of the quest where his father, Oka, said that he was so proud of his son. And I liked the reaction from Ako when he heard what his father said. I just wanted my wizard to reach out and hug him. He was so cute.

"What is your least favorite quest in these two worlds and why?"

My least favorite quest in Wizard City was on Cyclops Lane, General Akilles. At the lower level, he just seemed so hard to beat.

In Krokotopia, my least favorite quest was fighting the Karanahn Ravagers. Just like with General Akilles, they seemed so hard to beat.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Hmm, let's see...

Favorite Wizard City Quest: The Sixth School
Favorite Krokotopia Quest: King of the Pit (when soloing) or the Danger, Beware! instance quests (also when soloing)

Least Favorite Wizard City Thing: The storyline is BORING.
Least Favorite Krokotopia Thing: 18 areas, too many!

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
I like the quest(s) when you get to build a scarecrow in wizard city.

The quest i hate is to beat foulgaze because at the level you beat him he is hard and since he is death and my char is death.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
The week has once again come to an end, and along with that, it's time for the best time of the week - Feedback Friday! ::grin::

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

We'd like to talk quests this week, specifically the ones earlier in your journey through the spiral. This is a two parter -

Thanks as always for participating! Have a wonderful rest-of-your Friday and great weekend!

hmm i guess my favorite wizard city quest has to be
all of the halloween ones they were so much fun when i played them while getting my wizards all spooky for halloween

least favorite
the smith and beetle quest because its annoying searching low lvl worlds if you forgot to grab all of them and now your in cl so you look like what the world godly in lower lvl areas getting smiths or beetles for zeke
i only have kt beetles to find out of the 2 but it still is annoying

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:

My favorite quest was probably the krokopatra quest in krokotopia. It was a fun dungeon with a twist in history, giving me a good laugh.

My least favorite is probably Golem Tower, because at lower levels, it is hard and long since you must keep going in and out.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
My most favorite quest for Wizard City is definitely WaterWorks. I loved farming Waterworks, I even bought Waterworks, just in case my subscription ever ran out. Not that I would ever let that happen, but you never know what emergencies might arise. The reasons this is my favorite quest, good story line, challenging, best drops in the game, best gear in the game, and always fun, never got old or boring.

Of course, I bought Waterworks when it always dropped a mega snack on Both Luska and Slyvester, but that is beside the point, it is still my favorite Wizard City quest.

My favorite Kroktopia quest, oh this is a tough one, as I have never been very fond of Kroktopia. I guess I would have to say the Tomb of Storms because of the puzzles.

My least favorite quest in Wizard City would have to be Golem Tower, just too repetative, a must solo, and kinda boring. And then you have to go out, come back in for the drops, when you never know if it will drop easily or you have to do several fights to finally get what you need, then to start all over again.

My least favorite quest in Kroktopia is easily Tomb of the Beguiler. That dungeon is way too long, no good drops, except for the Insect Tablet. The xp is not worth it, drops are not worth it, but it does have a good story line and a couple good puzzles, but just when you think you are done, you are actually only half way there, then more fight after fight, without a story line. Just too long of a dungeon with no reward in sight.

Community Leader
Let’s Make a Deal, It was the very first time I saw the Gobbler king.

Ticklin' Da Bones, cause I thought I would never collect the items. I have many troubles with collect this many items quests.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Oh Falmea, how could I possibly choose a favorite quest? I suppose it would be between "The Word in the Stone" where you get introduced to the fabulous Shadow Weavers, or "The Sun of all Fears" where you get to meet to wonderous Umbra Queen, Morganthe (if you can't tell, I'm a large supporter of the Shadow Web and Morganthe).

My least favorite would be the Ghost Avalon quest " Caught somewhere in Time" (not sure if that is the correct name) because you have to defeat the young Mistress of Shadows.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Favorite Wizard City quests would be: (sorry, I can't remember the names of the actual quests...) the one leading to the Kraken and Briskbreeze Tower. Also, Waterworks. Least favorite, I agree with other comments about Golem Tower because of the repetition. Also, anything to do with the Gobblers. They're just gross lol.

I love the Halloween stuff in Wizard City and wish they would add something similar for Christmas. Not sure how that would work, but some small quest would be nice.

Favorite Krok quest is probably Tomb of the Beguiler and I don't have one in Krok I didn't like.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
My fav quest was the last dungeon in krok with krokopatra (:

what i didnt like was collecting all 10 of the statuettes from the icemanders, i really dont like when we have to defeat enemies in large numbers.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Favourites:

Wizard City: the Kraken quest (it was so long ago, I forget the name) and Waterworks (which, without a good group, is really lame).

Krokotopia: the one with Oka/Ako. Like the other poster mentioned, it was just so cute- the manders are adorable, and I want to hug them!

Least favourite:

Wizard City: Golem Tower, which is (IMO) too hard for a level 5-10 wizard to complete solo. At that point, fizzling makes the difference between life and death... and, when you're a Storm/Fire wizard, it gets old quickly.

Krok: Tomb of the Beguiler was unnecessarily drawn-out and annoying. The only thing that made this quest worth it was saving those cute little manders from certain doom.

/my 2 cents,

El Veeb/Shadowsong
the almost-archmage sorceress (3 bars to go!)

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Wizard City:
Least favorite Quest: Hmmm... Golem Tower. I hate how Regina Flametalon (Lol i forgot her Name, been a long since ive seen her ^^) has you going in and out that Tower, and how ridiculously hard it is for the Lower Levels.

Favorite Quest:
Um.... Fighting Lord Nightshade cause then i can get the heck to Krokotopia.... Um..... Woot?

Krokotopia:

Favorite Quest:
I have no idea why but fighting Krokopatra (Yes that is the correct Spelling) makes me excited. Even when i know i'm going into the dreadful Marleybone.

If i could choose my Least and Favorite Quest anywhere, my Favorite would be the Quest to fight the Death Oni and my Least favorite would be the Quest to get the the 3 Algae from those Waverunners. O.o

Administrator
Thank you everyone for your input! I'm very happy that any of the quests that I have sent you on have NOT made the "Least Favorite" list. ::grin::

New Feedback Friday shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea