Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

not even a bed?

AuthorMessage
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I just created a new little wizard and when I went to her dorm room at level 4, it was completely empty. No bed. No desk...nada. :(

Is this something new or a glitch?

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
Is that your first time making another wizard? On my second account I had a habit of making wizards and playing them for a few levels trying different things out and then deleting them. I realized that when I made the third set that I no longer got furniture in the dorm room.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
linny913 wrote:
Is that your first time making another wizard? On my second account I had a habit of making wizards and playing them for a few levels trying different things out and then deleting them. I realized that when I made the third set that I no longer got furniture in the dorm room.

Ah, that could be what happened to me this time. I do the same thing... play and delete. I've just never had this happen before.

thanks!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
KI probably implemented the "no more furniture" fix, as some wizards were creating new wizards, giving all their furniture to another wizard on the account, selling them, and making significant gold for a low level wizard.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kingurz wrote:
KI probably implemented the "no more furniture" fix, as some wizards were creating new wizards, giving all their furniture to another wizard on the account, selling them, and making significant gold for a low level wizard.

Not the bed or desk you are given at the beginning of the game; those are "no trade" items.

I'm okay with it...just wanted to make sure it wasn't a glitch is all. :)

thanks!

Survivor
Aug 06, 2011