Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How does Morganthe Cheat??!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
Hey wizards I was jsut wondering, how does Morganthe cheat and also, what world do you battle her in and where?

Samuel GhostHunter Myth Level 64
Matthew LionBreath Storm Level 6
Wolf DragonBlood Fire Level 1

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
If you can think of it, she cheats worse than that.

You encounter her in a vision of the past in Avalon, and that young self (from the time before Ravenwood was founded) could throw at will Earthquakes as well as one of the highest level Ice school spells.

I'm half-expecting the modern Morganthe, with her Deck of Shadows, to be able to cast all 7 rank 9 spells simultaneously as a single action for 1 pip.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
If you blade she earthquakes and mammoths
If you trap she earthquakes, power nova, and mammoths
she will randomly mammoth random players at anytime, i've only seen up to five times in one round

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
Hideous13 wrote:
Hey wizards I was jsut wondering, how does Morganthe cheat and also, what world do you battle her in and where?

Samuel GhostHunter Myth Level 64
Matthew LionBreath Storm Level 6
Wolf DragonBlood Fire Level 1
Avalon, mammoth and skeletal dragon!

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
One more thing, I haven't tested it out of fear, but she is suppose to do something if you use an aura spell.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
the rules seem to be no blades no traps no shields no auras and use only level six and below spells.
Hope that helps

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
jackandturbo wrote:
the rules seem to be no blades no traps no shields no auras and use only level six and below spells.
Hope that helps

She mana burns you if you have 8 pips, but technically you can still hit her with a level 8 spell. Here's the deal: If you have 8 pips but have chosen to cast the spell that turn she will mana burn you but the spell will actually be cast anyway. If you haven't clicked the spell to cast it, you simply lose the pips. It's best not to let it get that far, however, and try not to let yourself get past 7 pips. Oh, and that's counting power pips as two pips just to be clear.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I notice she'll target the one with the most pips. The faster you can get rid of your pips, the better. Anything four and above pips and she'll mana burn you.

So, try to keep it to four or less pips at any given time. Use low pip spells, enhance them with colossal (or other) and for goodness sake, load up on health, because you'll need it.

I tried doing it alone, but she kept hitting me with woolly mammoth every turn, so I never had a chance to even have a turn to do anything.

The second and final time, I had only one other person, and we managed to whittle her points down with enchanced low-pip spells. Lots and lots of health, spritely from pets, and once in a while I'd conjure up a mid-level Life henchmen to help heal, and since the henchman had more pips than us, drew the attention of Mr. Mammoth.