Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP turns.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
The PvP turns, yep, a lot of people complain about it.
But i wouldn't, in some cases.
For example:
X is the first one and Y the last one. If X uses a spark spell and it was the only one in his/her hand and other spells only useful and strong and Y uses weakness, tower shield, whatever, he/she gains advantage. Why? X needs to spend more time/effort/spells/pips to break that weakness. Same applies to shields and such. Or, when X casts a sprite spell and Y puts on infection, X needs to break it again. Some of these cases did happen to me when I was first.
When X has a lot of advantage, too. Most likely in the killing or healing, when Y has advantage more in the small or 'missellnceous'(No idea how to spell it, excuse me ._.) For example:
X doesn't have a lot of health,(Low on it), and heals, while Y, being the last, attacks, but it doesn't kill X because he/she healed, when Y would have killed him/her if he/she wouldn't heal.
There are a few more examples, what do you guys think? Am I right, wrong? More examples to add?