Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The tower of the Inferno

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
Now i have done every quest to get me to Mavra Flamewing for my lvl 48 fire spell. Mavra has no x above her head the sigils at door are lit up, I am lvl 49 and still can not find any idea of what happened. Some say do The best Defense yet there is no x above his head.
So if anyone has done this can you please let me know what i did wrong or am doing wrong. I have even changed realms to see if that will help and nada.
Thanks in advance.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Since the Sigils are lit up, i am assuming you are on or have already completed the quest The Best Defense.

Sooo, since the Sigils are lit, I am guessing...
-Maybe you need to talk to Marva in the Tower of the Inferno (You might have to defeat her to talk to her in her Tower)
-Or maybe she told you to defeat her in the Tower of the Inferno and you still thought you had to talk to her.

If that ain't those aren't the causes then idk. o_o

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
sirjohn45 wrote:
Now i have done every quest to get me to Mavra Flamewing for my lvl 48 fire spell. Mavra has no x above her head the sigils at door are lit up, I am lvl 49 and still can not find any idea of what happened. Some say do The best Defense yet there is no x above his head.
So if anyone has done this can you please let me know what i did wrong or am doing wrong. I have even changed realms to see if that will help and nada.
Thanks in advance.

---------------------------------------
Like you I too am having the same problem. Have you ever figured out what we are doing wrong? I can not get inside that place, and it is lite up for me also. any help would be greatly recieved.
thank you - Sophia Dragonheart