Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting forced to quit the game!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2010
Ever since the Avalon Update, some patched stuff tries to re-download into the game. A lot of this is NPCs, and for some reason is mostly is not downloading, and after a while, will force me to quit the game saying 'Could not connect to Wizard101, please try again later'. My connection is just fine, and if this pops up while roaming, I can still move around, and the message will go away when I go to a new area. If the message pops up while in a fight, I have no choice but to hit the quit button!

Anyone else having this issue?

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
Junebug838 wrote:
Ever since the Avalon Update, some patched stuff tries to re-download into the game. A lot of this is NPCs, and for some reason is mostly is not downloading, and after a while, will force me to quit the game saying 'Could not connect to Wizard101, please try again later'. My connection is just fine, and if this pops up while roaming, I can still move around, and the message will go away when I go to a new area. If the message pops up while in a fight, I have no choice but to hit the quit button!

Anyone else having this issue?
I got the boot to for me the realm was just too busy. have you tried going to other realms? This computer is newer and quite fast so speed was not my issue.