Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown drops?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
I know this is gonna sound really cheap, but can bosses start dropping crowns? And can we get them as quest rewards? Not obscenely large amounts, of course, wouldn't wanna take away from you guys making any money. But maybe a boss could drop 100c sometimes, give or take a few?

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
sparkstar1209 wrote:
I know this is gonna sound really cheap, but can bosses start dropping crowns? And can we get them as quest rewards? Not obscenely large amounts, of course, wouldn't wanna take away from you guys making any money. But maybe a boss could drop 100c sometimes, give or take a few?
i think that that is a fair thing to do, make it a shop for members or make the items a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of gold. You should do that Wizard101!

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
sparkstar1209 wrote:

Here's an idea, make a dungeon, a really hard and tough dungeon, that will have some bosses rarely drop crowns. About 1 out of 25 times, i know it's a little too much work but KI would never let us have earn crowns unless it's hard work.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
sparkstar1209 wrote:

even if its very very very very rare people will farm the same boss over and over and over for free crowns at some point (cause luck is crazy and unpredictable) they will have enough to buy every world and area then cancle sub and then k i will likely fall apart