Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i get to zafaria?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
i am level 60 and i have finished the trial of spheres many times i dont recall ever getting the quest throught this door, it just tells me to go straight to killing the last boss i really wanna go to zafaria and would love any help you can give me

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
pibx10 wrote:
i am level 60 and i have finished the trial of spheres many times i dont recall ever getting the quest throught this door, it just tells me to go straight to killing the last boss i really wanna go to zafaria and would love any help you can give me

i cant ether ive beat celestia

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
In Celestia, the last main quest is "Through This Door" which you get from Edith Benchley in the Base Camp.

It takes you to The Trial of the Spheres, where you fight three main bosses: Astraeus, Ptolemos, and Mithraya.

When you are finished this quest, if I remember correctly, you get one of those side "pop-ups" from Merle Ambrose telling you to come see him as soon as possible.

If you have defeated the bosses in The Trial of the Spheres, turn in your quest to Edith Benchley, and then go see Merle Ambrose. He should send you on your quest to Celestia.

And make sure you are at least Level 60 too.

If this doesn't work, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you get moving along in the game.

Hope this helps.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
This is my "second" reply. I think I mistakenly ended my first note saying that Merle Ambrose would send you to Celestia. I meant to say Zafaria. Sorry for any confusion.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
After you've finished everything with Celestia, have you gone to see Merle Ambrose to see if he has something to tell you?

Sometimes the little bubbles normally on the lower right of your screen don't come up. So, you might want to pay Ambrose a visit (if I remember correctly).

:)

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Once you have completed the dungeon trial of the spheres and if you are level 60 or higher then talk to merle ambrose in the commons, and he should give you the quest for zafaria.

If he doesnt then you should contact support